Help needed - Oxblood Lady Page - girls from London?

LilySatine

Flibustière for CLs
Aug 17, 2009
Sorry if I souldn't have opened a thread for this, but I don't know how to... :s

I'm desperately in love with the Lady Page, but even more with the oxblood version - second choice would be lace, but oxblood is definitely my favourite!

The problem : CL boutiques in Paris won't receive them, BUT they'll be available in London.

My demand : could a nice girl living in London let me know when they receive them in size 39,5? (which I believe will be my size for these)
This way I'd try to reserve the pair and get them transferred to a boutique in Paris, if this is possible - crazy hope!

Also pictures, especially modelling/close-ups, would be very welcome! :smile:

Thank you sooo much in advance!

Thank you for the advice, I just sent an e-mail! Usually in Paris you have to be a good customer to be able to reserve, so I thought it would be impossible to reserve by phone/e-mail :smile:

I don't know if this is possible to change the thread's title... As eventually this is the "Plum/prune" version I'm looking for - I thought Lady Page would be made only in black, oxblood and red patent, so I assumed my "dream picture" featured Oxblood patent.

The shops can't give me sure information - parisian boutiques told me Harvey Nichols would stock them, but the SA at Harvey Nichols then told me they wouldn't receive them. Do you have any piece of information as for which sellers (will) stock the Plum/prune patent Lady Page in Europe? I'll have another try at asking the boutiques in Paris when I'll be there, but it sounds like they just confuse Oxblood and Plum. If you ever see them in a shop in Europe, could you please let me know? I'm really starved of these beauties!

Thank you so much in advance :flowers: