Help needed on posting on LJ shoptokidoki

Okay, so I've signed up under "maya_exq" since there's no way for me to access this old e-mail account and I can't recreate it. I've followed the rules to join shoptokidoki... so now I just wait? I'm sure this has been answered before, but how do I know if I got accepted or not? LJ seems a little hard to navigate...? Can I view shoptokidoki without being accepted?

i don't think i got any email. one thing i remember, i am able to see my name on the list and view entries on 'shoptokidoki' journal. so i guess check back after a day or two ;)

oops, sorry for this. i just checked again, you will get email once your application is approved and you can just follow the link provided in the email. i did 'patrol' on the list though, so i guess either way is fine :smile:

I'm sorry, I need more help...I got an email that said I was accepted but then when I log in on the shoptokidoki page it still says this page is for friends only :confused1: and I can't see anything! Does anyone know what I have to do after I'm accepted? Thanks.

I didn't get a confirmation email when I joined, just one day after commenting on the "add me" post I was able to see the friends only pages. You just have to make sure that you are logged into your LJ account, that way you can see all the postings.

congrats TokiliciousJenY! beware though, it is hazardous to your wallet! :P

Luckily it takes me so long to navigate by the time I find anything good it's already sold!! :roflmfao::roflmfao: Hopefully it'll eventually be easier for me.

Thanks to everyone for your help and the secret joining password!! :love: