Help needed! K35 rose jaipur or k35 vermillion?

rain_shop

May 20, 2007
Hi! I am offered 2 k35 in rose jaipur and vermillion? I am thinking of getting a color that can be easily worn or paired with. color is better? I have k32 in etain, gold and malachite. TIA!

Thanks for all your help. I forgot to mention that i have b30 rougue casaque. Actually, the vermillion color attracted me first but the reason that i am holding back is because i already have a red colored bag. And The reason im considering the rose jaipur is because i dont have anything in shades of pink. I am just afraid that pink is too light or too dry... How pink is it? Thanks and Sorry for the long post. :smile:

Rose Jaipur !! I love my rose Jaipur lindy. I also have a RC in Constance and kelly 28 and was offered a vermillion B and k but turned both down cos it was too close to RC. So Rose Jaipur definitely gets my vote!! Good luck choosing.

Thanks for all your help. I forgot to mention that i have b30 rougue casaque. Actually, the vermillion color attracted me first but the reason that i am holding back is because i already have a red colored bag. And The reason im considering the rose jaipur is because i dont have anything in shades of pink. I am just afraid that pink is too light or too dry... How pink is it? Thanks and Sorry for the long post. :smile:

Rose Jaipur is really more salmony than pink. More in the family with Crevette (shrimp), IMO. If you desire a true pink, this isn't it, but it is a beautiful shade.

Definitely RJ. I have the R stamped RJ, it's a lot brighter than the P stamped ones which was more salmonish. The new RJ is a very bright neon coral color, nothing like crevett which is more dull and muted.