Help needed! K35 rose jaipur or k35 vermillion?

rain_shop

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Hi! I am offered 2 k35 in rose jaipur and vermillion? I am thinking of getting a color that can be easily worn or paired with. color is better? I have k32 in etain, gold and malachite. TIA!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Keekeee

In my H closet
Apr 29, 2010
J-Town
Hi.. I have B35 RJ in clemence and i love it.. But in your case i'd vote for Vermilion because i think red is easier to mix and match..

rain_shop

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Thanks for all your help. I forgot to mention that i have b30 rougue casaque. Actually, the vermillion color attracted me first but the reason that i am holding back is because i already have a red colored bag. And The reason im considering the rose jaipur is because i dont have anything in shades of pink. I am just afraid that pink is too light or too dry... How pink is it? Thanks and Sorry for the long post. :smile:

Kkho

Sep 19, 2012
Rose Jaipur !! I love my rose Jaipur lindy. I also have a RC in Constance and kelly 28 and was offered a vermillion B and k but turned both down cos it was too close to RC. So Rose Jaipur definitely gets my vote!! Good luck choosing.

purselover888

Because yay!
Mar 2, 2012
RJ. The recent ones with GHW are just to die for. They seem like a much "improved" shade than P stamp ones.

Mindi B

Down Dog
O.G.
Jan 29, 2007
State of Denial
Thanks for all your help. I forgot to mention that i have b30 rougue casaque. Actually, the vermillion color attracted me first but the reason that i am holding back is because i already have a red colored bag. And The reason im considering the rose jaipur is because i dont have anything in shades of pink. I am just afraid that pink is too light or too dry... How pink is it? Thanks and Sorry for the long post. :smile:
Rose Jaipur is really more salmony than pink. More in the family with Crevette (shrimp), IMO. If you desire a true pink, this isn't it, but it is a beautiful shade.

jennyliu87

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Definitely RJ. I have the R stamped RJ, it's a lot brighter than the P stamped ones which was more salmonish. The new RJ is a very bright neon coral color, nothing like crevett which is more dull and muted.