help needed in finding graduation gift

RedBenz68

Jan 2, 2009
hi guys/girls! May is coming around the corner and I need to start planning a great graduation gift for a best friend of mine. I need your help though. She loves anything that sparkles, high end, and different from others. She is graduating in Nursing. I am so proud of her for sticking to it for so long. She has been in college for well over 7 years and finally she is about to be done!!!!
she is probably the hardest person to find a present for. I can't buy her jewelry because unlike most of us.....we love earrings, bracelets, etc but she doesn't!
I want to get her something nice up to $400. Something sweet, sentimental, yet not cheap.
Please share with me what is a nice graduation gift you recieved and if any ideas please let me know.
Anything handmade (for artistic and crafty people) is even better to go along with a gift! pictures if you have any........thankkkkkkyou for your time!!!

hi guys/girls! May is coming around the corner and I need to start planning a great graduation gift for a best friend of mine. I need your help though. She loves anything that sparkles, high end, and different from others. She is graduating in Nursing. I am so proud of her for sticking to it for so long. She has been in college for well over 7 years and finally she is about to be done!!!!
she is probably the hardest person to find a present for. I can't buy her jewelry because unlike most of us.....we love earrings, bracelets, etc but she doesn't!
I want to get her something nice up to $400. Something sweet, sentimental, yet not cheap.
Please share with me what is a nice graduation gift you recieved and if any ideas please let me know.
Anything handmade (for artistic and crafty people) is even better to go along with a gift! pictures if you have any........thankkkkkkyou for your time!!!

www.etsy.com is a great place to find unique hand made things.

Since she's going to be a nurse, maybe you can cater your gift towards that. Perhaps get her something you know she'll be able to use in the future, or even tickets to a spa where she can be taken care of for a change.

hmm.... my dad got me an hp printer /scanner/pic printer thing for graduation because i knew i was going to need it for printing resumes, new job stuff, and pics from graduation haha ;)

i got money from my family members but nothing from friends because we were all in the same boat. we just went out to eat and attended some graduation parties to celebrate.

i wish i could be of more help - you know, bags are always a wonderful gift :love: ;)

I know this may sound impersonal, but if there is a favorite store where she likes to shop frequently, maybe get her a gift card. This way, she can buy whatever she wants at that store. Or they have these Visa/MC gift cards so she can use it wherever she wants.

Or that would make for a good deposit somewhere on a vacation. Maybe somewhere you guys can go together? If she has been in school for 7 years, sounds like she may need one. ;)

For 400$, I would get my best friend and I painted. Or ask her for her best picture, and ask the painter to make a painting out of that. It'll look spectacular in her room :yes: