Help needed in finding a 'Lookalike' bag..

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ok..........

I bought this cheap bag a few weeks ago for £15 ($30) just to carry the kids bits around when we go to the park etc. as I didnt want my designer ones ruined by juice and baby wipes!
Anyway I have begun to really like the style and Im now looking for a designer leather bag, in a similar style to this one, ideally in a sand/camel/tan colour.

Im not fussy about which designer, I just want as similar design as possible.

Does anyone have any ideas??

TIA:okay:

66iz2mo.jpg

6hehjwh.jpg

That is similar to a mulberry phoebe

Give me a min and I will try and find a picture - retails for £595.00 and comes in a gorgeous oak colour! Its lush!:heart:

Yup, I'd say they actually designed the canvas bag to LOOK like the Phoebe.

However, the Phoebe doesn't hold as much as the other one appears to...it's not really a "mom" bag. You might fit a small packet of wipes and one box of juice in there along with your wallet and keys...but it's really not large enough for much else.

Thanks Rachel. Im off on a Phoebe hunt! :graucho:

Handbagsrock... LOL! Im glad the Phoebe doesnt look mumsy. No way Im carrying juice in that. The cheap bag is still the kids one. :lol:

That Faridah Bag is really nice. I considered buying one for awhile until I realized the height of the bag was so high.

For a less expensive alternative, SalesRep has a Tano bag in wheat color that is called the Scoop. Looks alot like the bag you mentioned.

Lexie..

Yep, Ladysalesrep posted a pic of her scoop a while back. I loved it so much that I saved the pic onto my PC :shame:
The question is....is she selling it? :graucho:
63h6cyw.jpg

There was this exact bag on ebay awhile back and I passed it up. It is a lovely design.
Since the bag is discontinued, me and you will be in a bidding war if one shows up on ebay...LOL

You two are so funny.

This Tano Scoop does appear on Ebay on occasion, twice in the last 2 months, so you could get lucky.

The leather on this baby is different, a softer crunch leather, almost like it is worn in more, although mine was bought new.

Of all the bags I own, this one gets more comments in public. I had a lady offer to buy it right on the spot.

Good luck with your search!

Attachments

• TanoScoopWheat-frontview.jpg
    TanoScoopWheat-frontview.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 46
  • TanoScoopWheat-backview.jpg
    TanoScoopWheat-backview.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 127
  • TanoScoopWheat-sideview.jpg
    TanoScoopWheat-sideview.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 36
  • TanoScoopWheat-interiorview.jpg