Help needed for shoulder/tote bag!

kittybelly

Sep 22, 2007
Hi people, I need help! I want a pratical, light-weighted and big bag. And the straps of the bag shouldn't be thin(hurts the shoulders if its heavy right?)

I am a student therefore files, papers, water bottle and basic stuffs will be included in the bag. I need a good bag for school,

please show me pictures and tell me why you think it's good. Responses are kindly appreciated!

I was just wondering, for the neverfull GM, if I have a lot to put, and it's a little heavy, the thin straps of the bag will hurt the shoulder won't they??

I have the Neverfull MM.. and if I keep it on the lighter side.. it doesnt hurt my shoulders at all... but recently I went into NYC and added a few things it in (camera/playbills/snacks for the kids) and it got a little heavy.. and it hurt my shoulders a little.. but honestly.. not that bad... for the $ I think it is definitely worth it.

I'm heading to LA and San Frans in Dec, do you think I can get the MM. It's like super popular it's sold out =(

I'm not really sure... maybe because of the holidays they are sold out.. but I thought they were back in stock... why don't you order it online.. Louisvuitton.com has online shopping now.. think that might be your best bet... Good Luck!