Help needed for my 3rd ring! small pave Love, mini Panthere or small Clash?

eggandbacon81

Apr 19, 2017
Hi ladies, advise needed about which piece to get for my third Cartier ring. There is no boutique nearby so unfortunately I haven’t been able to try any of these in person.

I have short fingers therefore smaller/thinner rings looks best on me. Currently I have a thin/plain love ring and a regular/plain JUC ring on one hand, and plan to add a third piece on the other hand (pair with a plain love bracelet). The rings under consideration is mini Panthere, small pave love and small clash. Here is the dilemma...

1, I love the mini Panthere the most. Panthere is an iconic Cartier collection. However, the picture online, kind of make the Panthere look like a dog.. forgive me please, feel like I have offended all the people that worked behind this new ring. The craftsmanship also looks not as delicate as other pieces. Maybe the ring would look much better in person?

2, small pave love - I do love this ring, but plan to get this one down the road. I have several love pieces already (bracelet/ring/big&small hoops) and would like to add varieties to mix up my jewelry. If the mini Panthere or Clash works, I would like to order one of them first.

3, small Clash - I love the design a lot, very edgy. But I am bothered by the color - all my jewelries are made of yellow gold. Cartier only offers pink gold for this ring currently. I would rather wait until the perfect match arrives one day.

So which ring should I get? Really appreciate all your input. Thank you girls!

Attachments

• 233AC96D-DD1A-46FC-B32C-E53AB9525C15.jpeg
    233AC96D-DD1A-46FC-B32C-E53AB9525C15.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 315
My vote is for the mini Panthere, it’s on my wish list! (However, in RG)
Do you plan to wear the other two alone or stack? I’ve recently become very intrigued by the clash line... but if it’s the wrong colour...

I agree about the look of mP in this picture - its not as detailed, but I have not seen in person. Out of three, I like the small/pave LOVE ring. Have you considered the double JUC ring?

The mini panthere doesn’t look like a dog IRL however you would definitely want to try it on live. It looks great on others but I didn’t love it on my finger.

Pave love ring gets my vote

I have both the mini panthere and the small pave love ring, both are very cute and you cannot go wrong with either one. I totally understand what you mean looking like a dog:biggrin: I had the same feeling until I tried the real thing at boutique. The panthere is a substantial piece and the small pave love is perfect for stacking.

Attachments

• faceu_20180903233933.jpg
    faceu_20180903233933.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG-20200117-WA0019.jpeg
    IMG-20200117-WA0019.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 537
  • 20200117_144423.jpg
    20200117_144423.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 509
I have both the mini panthere and the small pave love ring, both are very cute and you cannot go wrong with either one. I totally understand what you mean looking like a dog:biggrin: I had the same feeling until I tried the real thing at boutique. The panthere is a substantial piece and the small pave love is perfect for stacking.

Oh, what beautiful hands! All of them look great on you - thanks for posting.

As for the original poster, I would vote for the small love pave - it's so gorgeous! As you can see from my profile pic, I am a cat person, and although I agree with you that the panthere looks like a dog, I took a look at real panthers and they really do look like that - kind of big bone face and bold looking.

Guess it depends on what you are looking for, a big statement - go for the panthere. Something a little more classic and everyday, go for the pave.

Hi
This is a man’s opinion (although not requested) . Absolutely Panther! It is most easily recognized as a specific Cartier creations. The other 2 are quite banal for my taste. Be a proud feline lady, grrr!

Hi
This is a man’s opinion (although not requested) . Absolutely Panther! It is most easily recognized as a specific Cartier creations. The other 2 are quite banal for my taste. Be a proud feline lady, grrr!
Thank you for the opinion. I ended up with the small pave love - I love it so much and plan to add the regular pave to my collection. However, I may switch to the Panther once I get the chance to try it in store!

• Love
Reactions: 880