HELP NEEDED first purchase (well second)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey guys! basically i need HELP, i am looking to buy a balenciaga beacuse i love them , however i bought a greige city a month ago but returned it as i was worried about discolouration within age as it is rather light, and it already started getting a yellow-ish tint to it, but i loved the bag sooo much, beautiful leather, etc,and i miss having it. NOW i reaaaaaaaallly reallly want another one, i miss my bag already, but i am thinking about another colour, i dont really want black but i am looking for one that will go with ALOT of stuff and i am still undecided on the COLOUR! should get one of the fall colours or wait for the spring/summer colours?? my mind is in a mess.lol. PLEASE HELP!!! o and i can only afford one, so its gonna have to go with as much stuff as possible, but that isnt black, :/ HELLP!!! :sad: :shrugs:

2. There are so many great colors out there depends if you like more neutrals or colors that pop?!

3. i say look at SS colors and see what suits u best =) + it depends on ur taste and preference =)

4. well if i really push my finiancial situation at the moment and work more hours.lol i will be able to get one neutral and one that really stands out, any ideas? i saw a brown one when i was last in selfridges, what do you guys think of that colour as a neutral? and yeah i want one that will pop, but have no idea which one !!!!!!

5. lol thats the problem i would buy all of them if i could, i keep picking colours, then the next minuite i change my mind:shrugs: i am completely stuck, now i want my greige back, then im thinking of the brown colour i saw there:s

6. as a whole i would say i prefer neutrals, so if anyone has any suggestions please tell me! i am horrible at making decisions, as you can proably see.lol

7. How about a caramel colour? I was just drooling over OzzysMom post of the one she got from Zacorey. :drool: :drool: :drool:

9. I have a Griege First and it is fine - no yellow here - LOVE it!!

10. Hey,

I know exactly how you feel, I'm looking to buy a balenciaga aswell but I cant decide between a basic colour like black or white and a standout colour like blue! I want the blue but I know Ill get heaps of use out of the black or white...its so hard to choose!

11. Ink is a good Blue and looks almost Black and I also have Blueberry and use it ALL the time!
    Way more than I thought I would!
    :yes:

12. The blueberry is gorgeous I forgot about that one, thanks!

13. The carmel bags are beautiful and would be a great neutral. The ink is a good color as well. It's not black and changes color and goes with quite a bit of colors.

14. I think that you should get the caramel bag because I'm desperate for a bag of that color and have realized just now that I don't have a bag that color. Also I would go for any bag with a pop of color for your second bag. I'm sorry I'm not completely familiar with all the colors for S/S, I've been working and haven't had time to read the post yet.

15. The caramel is absolutely beautiful. My one and only is a 05 caramel First. I love her!
    My next is going to be a black city or a black work. I need one for my travels and for uni.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice