Help needed! Choosing the color of my first Lady Dior now......

xusagi

Feb 6, 2012
Hi fellow tPFers... I'm new to the Dior forum and I've done a lot of research on the forum lately because I am getting my first Lady Dior!!!!:biggrin:

I want my bag to be classy and fabulous:cool: I've already decided that I want a lambskin medium LD, cuz I like delicacy and the texture of the leather , and I'm not exactly looking for an everyday bag anyway... so lambskin it is~

now for the difficult part... I have my eyes set on three colors on the official site: rose poudre, foulard, and amber...
i'd really love a comparison picture of all three colors together in order to make my decision but it seems like LDs are running out pretty fast in the boutiques and comparison pics cannot be provided...

just wondering what are your thoughts on these three colors? (rose poudre, foulard, and amber)

and if anyone had recently took a picture of the three colors in store or at home would you please kindly share it on the forum so I can get a good sense of how they look like in natural light?

Thanks all!!!

here's some pictures I already have...

foulard from dior official site

rose poudre from the boutique (the boutique currently only have rose poudre in silver and gold hardware)

another picture i found online ... not sure about the colors but i'm guessing...
on the top: the left one is rose poudre and right is foulard???

amber and rose poudre??? not sure..

bottom right: amber

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
The rose poudre and foulard are pink right? 1 is light pink whereas the other is dusty pink?
Both are just as nice but maybe choose the rose poudre coz when it gets worn and dirty, it will look like foulard. :smile:

xusagi

Feb 6, 2012
I like Rose Poudre the most of these colours
Rose is my favorite !
The rose poudre and foulard are pink right? 1 is light pink whereas the other is dusty pink?
Both are just as nice but maybe choose the rose poudre coz when it gets worn and dirty, it will look like foulard. :smile:
I vote rose poudre. It's a really lovely color.
thanks all for your inputs~~~ i was stressing last night because i couldn't decided between the pinks... so i chose amber :P
because i saw several pink LDs on the streets in Toronto in light pinks... and I thought if I get amber, it might distinct mine from the other ones because it is such as new and unique color! :biggrin::biggrin:

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
thanks all for your inputs~~~ i was stressing last night because i couldn't decided between the pinks... so i chose amber :P
because i saw several pink LDs on the streets in Toronto in light pinks... and I thought if I get amber, it might distinct mine from the other ones because it is such as new and unique color! :biggrin::biggrin:
Congrats! Please do a reveal for your amber lady Dior! :smile:

mf19

Aug 16, 2012
GB
Does the foulard have more purple undertones? Does it come off more purple or pink? I like dusty pinks but don't want a purplish hue. TIA!