Help needed choosing a Cles!!

Cles Colour!

• Damier Azur

• Classic Damier

Results are only viewable after voting.
Azur...that is my next one also...

BTW, what size Saleya Azur do you have? I know it comes in three different sizes...

How do you like it?? I've been toying with that one in my head for a while now...

Azur...that is my next one also...

BTW, what size Saleya Azur do you have? I know it comes in three different sizes...

How do you like it?? I've been toying with that one in my head for a while now...

Thanks for all the feedback ladies - it's truly appreciated! I swear I go back and forth between the two, each time convinced that the one I am going to pick is right. I think I'll know what to do/choose when I am staring at both in the store.

DamierLover - my Saleya is the MM, and I love it. However, here in s.Ontario we've been thru a wicked cold snap and it's hard to carry the saleya with a bulky jacket (and the azur saleyas apparently have LONGER handles??) so I've been carrying an long strap over the shoulder bag that I've had for 15 years... it's small and can't hold my Zippy Wallet, so I need something small to carry cc's and cash. The Cles will be perfect to fit inside that. And we're heading to Whistler soon, so I NEED a cles for the slopes!! :shame: