Help needed - choice between VCA perlee clover bracelet or Cartier thin love PM with diamonds??

Hobbiezm

O.G.
Jan 17, 2011
Dear TPFs: I have been deciding on what bracelet I should invest in next... 2 potential options are between the VCA perlee clover rose gold bracelet and the Cartier thin love diamond bracelet in RG.

I'm attaching both pictures along with my collection today that includes a RG cartier love, RG VCA Alhambra bracelet, and a Cartier RG diamond JUC. The last bracelet is yellow and white gold with diamonds given by my mom

IMG_1486392525.396463.jpg

IMG_1486392477.926796.jpg

IMG_1486392494.210021.jpg

IMG_1486392551.208000.jpg

While both bracelets considered are in the same price range they are very different in style and also function. I wouldn't wear them all together but wanted the flexibility to occasionally stack and also to build a collection that I can swap out over time.

Your input/ advice is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_1486392467.594539.jpg
    IMG_1486392467.594539.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 2,483
Last edited:
Do you always wear the JUC? If you do then I would go for the Cartier. I feel that it goes better with the Love and JUC combination. If you take the JUC on and off then get the Perlee. It have a larger presence and works well with the Love and your Alhambra.

I initially bought the JUC to wear every day but actually don't like sleeping on it.. slightly uncomfortable. Thanks for your input !

For the purposes of building a collection, i'd go for the perlee clover since you already have a love bracelet and the perlee clover looks distinctively different from everything else you have. That being said, I think a second love would probably stack a bit nicer with your existing collection - I agree with AntiqueShopper's comment on the JUC above.

Thanks Aimee- I like that the perlee is quite different and can be worn separately by itself or just one other piece.

I love both so I don't think you can make a "wrong decision" but the thin love will give you continue to give you size variation within your stack. The VCA is similar to the regular love so it may "blend in" more, If that make sense?

This is my predicament... if I want to eventually build out my love stack ( who doesn't want to do that??!?) then the thin pave is the perfect addition : thanks for your input

Reactions: SilverBen
Dear TPFs: I have been deciding on what bracelet I should invest in next... 2 potential options are between the VCA perlee clover rose gold bracelet and the Cartier thin love diamond bracelet in RG.

I'm attaching both pictures along with my collection today that includes a RG cartier love, RG VCA Alhambra bracelet, and a Cartier RG diamond JUC. The last bracelet is yellow and white gold with diamonds given by my mom

View attachment 3596772

View attachment 3596769

View attachment 3596770

View attachment 3596773

While both bracelets considered are in the same price range they are very different in style and also function. I wouldn't wear them all together but wanted the flexibility to occasionally stack and also to build a collection that I can swap out over time.

Your input/ advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi Hobbiezm,

I just bought the thin pave in the YG to go with my classic love - I do think the thin pave would go lovely with your collection.

Both items are beautiful, cant go wrong with either.

Good luck deciding, please share with what you do decide.

Reactions: Hobbiezm
I'd go with the perlee because it looks quite different from what you already have.

The love bracelet is so pretty but I feel like it's a repetition of your plain love bracelet + diamond bracelet.

Reactions: Hobbiezm
Hi Hobbiezm,

I just bought the thin pave in the YG to go with my classic love - I do think the thin pave would go lovely with your collection.

Both items are beautiful, cant go wrong with either.

Good luck deciding, please share with what you do decide.

Thanks Tatownz- in fact your pictures gave me fall in love with the pave model. Your stack is amazing and what I love about it's elegant but can be worn day time to nighttime very easily.

I'd go with the perlee because it looks quite different from what you already have.

The love bracelet is so pretty but I feel like it's a repetition of your plain love bracelet + diamond bracelet.

I'd go for the VCA perlee because you already have a Love bracelet. It's something different.

Thanks Kikirabbit and Yoshi... I am leaning towards the Perlee since it's different from what I own but I do want to visit the store and try them both on. I'll probably buy towards end of year or early 2018 but will definitely refresh this thread with final decision

Love all the feedback- thanks so much!