Help Needed: Can you identify this color Birkin?

prsstar69

O.G.
Mar 31, 2011
Hi All -

I hope that starting a new thread was appropriate here. I have been on the search for my next B purchase. I currently own a 30 Gold Courcheval with GHW and several Kelly bags. I plan on purchasing a Birkin 35 in a neutral color as well.

Can anybody help me identify this color? I've been searching for more details for days and nothing describes the purse further. I have become smitten! I've cropped out the "celebrity" that many of us are tired of seeing here :P

Thanks so much for your help!

Attachments

• handbag1.jpg
    handbag1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 509
Have you tried browsing through the color reference thread? The lighting can alter the look of the color in photos. I browsed through the brown color family thread and this bag could be ebene. If you look at this thread, under post #7, you'll see that ebene looks deep brown in the first pic but then in the 2nd and 3rd pics it looks very similar to the photo you included here.
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-colors/brown-color-family-pics-only-100916.html

You may want to go through the brown thread just to find the color that you like best. Members have posted pics in both indoor and outdoor light so you'll get a better idea of how a color may look in real life.

If you do a search on this particular celeb there is a brown B she carries a lot. I'm guessing it's that one and it is indeed ebene, cocoan, or maybe chocolat. The girl has a lot of Bs but it's not an unlimited collection.

Thank you all SO much! The light has definitely thrown me off!

I had checked the color reference pages and wasn't sure if it was purple or brown! Now I am leaning towards Ebene in the strong sunlight, as many suggested.

Thank you again :biggrin: I'll continue to go through that thread a few more times just in case!