Help needed again

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lovely people, Im here aagin desperatley needing all your advise on the following 2 bags. After bf birthday in 1 week mines will follow shortly the week after, and i am planning on getting a new bag, but I am torn between the two. I am not a huge fan of mono but I have 4 peices in that print already the rest is DE Which I adore. But you can see from below why it is so hard to pass up on this mono bag below as it is gorgeous and a limited edition, but I have always wanted the trevi,
    Has anyone purchased any of these bags recently and what are they like to carry?

Please help with all your great advise,really appreciate it:biggrin:

Trevi pm.JPG Golden arrow speedy LE.JPG
  2. I bought the golden arrow but returned it I found it to structured and the flap a bit or a nuisance it is a lovely bag but due to the price I wasn't wowed

3. Trevi!!!!!!!!!

4. I love both bags.... Probably love the trevi better!! I think there was a thread started by someone saying that they returned the Golden Arrow bag they got..i will try to find it...

5. trevi

6. I prefer the Trevi. The Golden Arrow is gorgeous but the buckle is no fun to use.

7. Trevi :love:

8. I love the Trevi !! Ebene is always a good choice .

9. Trevi ;)

10. Another Trevi vote :smile:
    Good luck deciding.

11. Trevi, Trevi, Trevi!

12. Trevi!

13. Is there a big difference between the pm and gm? Is the GM too large for anyone who has seen it?

14. The GM is like a luggage piece to me, tried it on in the store:smile:

15. Would the pm work as an everyday bag? Does it hold alot?