Help needed - 7FAM bootcut NYD

Luena

Nov 29, 2010
Luanda (Angola - AFRICA)
Hi girls, i really need your help with the sizing for 7 FOR ALL MANKIND.

I am size 26 in J Brand and 26 also in COH.

I have a 26 white straight leg of 7FAM but they are really toooo tight. The Ginger i also got 26 but it stretched out quite a lot after wearing it.

I want to buy the Bootcut in New York Dark, but i am not certain on the size. Shall i go for 26 or 27?

Anyone has these jeans? How do they fit? please help me!

Brina

Mar 11, 2009
Germany
I have these Jeans and would recommend to go for size 26! The NYD wash is very comfy and stretches out a bit. Hope that helps :smile:

Luena

Nov 29, 2010
Luanda (Angola - AFRICA)
I have these Jeans and would recommend to go for size 26! The NYD wash is very comfy and stretches out a bit. Hope that helps :smile:
Hi Brina, thanks a lot. I was also trying to find reviews on the 7FAM Charlize mid flare, but i cannot find anything on that. I saw both at Net-a-porter.
Did you buy yours TTS?
Thanks for your help.

Brina

Mar 11, 2009
Germany
Yes, I bought mine TTS! Maybe I could also go with a size smaller in the NYD wash. It's a nice pair of jeans, you'll love it! :smile:

shopaholism

Jul 23, 2011
the cornfields
hmmm, this totally depends on what "generation" of NYD you're buying. That wash has been around since 2000 (!) and the different batches can run completely differently. If you're thinking newer ones from at least 07, though (with the dark brown fabric inner tag and the "bootcut" written in script inside the waistband), you might want to go with a 25--newer NYD tends to run quite big.

To get a really good handle on your "fit" size, grab your best-fitting pair (brand doesn't matter, but they should be stretch) and measure the aligned waist, the rise, and the hips. From there I'll be able to tell you your true size (which is probably one up from what you need in new-issue 7FAM NYD bootcuts)

Luena

Nov 29, 2010
Luanda (Angola - AFRICA)
hmmm, this totally depends on what "generation" of NYD you're buying. That wash has been around since 2000 (!) and the different batches can run completely differently. If you're thinking newer ones from at least 07, though (with the dark brown fabric inner tag and the "bootcut" written in script inside the waistband), you might want to go with a 25--newer NYD tends to run quite big.

To get a really good handle on your "fit" size, grab your best-fitting pair (brand doesn't matter, but they should be stretch) and measure the aligned waist, the rise, and the hips. From there I'll be able to tell you your true size (which is probably one up from what you need in new-issue 7FAM NYD bootcuts)
Thank you so much for your reply. I ordered it size 26 on net-a-porter. I hope is not too big, if so i will use it for the fat days...the 26 straight let i own are extremelly tight and do not stretch out a lot. I will update u when i receive them. Thank you.

shopaholism

Jul 23, 2011
the cornfields
Thank you so much for your reply. I ordered it size 26 on net-a-porter. I hope is not too big, if so i will use it for the fat days...the 26 straight let i own are extremelly tight and do not stretch out a lot. I will update u when i receive them. Thank you.
Yeah, I bet your white pair runs small (it seems all the white twill pairs do--if even the Revolve models have a muffin top when modeling them, that's pretty tight!)

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
San Francisco
Great! I was going to chime in and say 26 would be perfect. They do tend to stretch out a little after wear, but that's nothing a wash/tumble try on low wouldn't fix.