Help needed 32 Kelly vs. 35

hey, I'm having the same dilemma now. Been going through the 32 or 35 or 32 or 35 questions... :smile: I'm one that need lots of space, so was actually contemplating a bolide or a 35 kelly. my heart always goes towards kelly, it's just such a work of beauty! I have a 28 sellier box, too small for me. Decided on a 35, and on the lookout for one.
After looking at your opinions, beginning to re-think again. Will a 35 look too casual and too huge?? hmmmm....mmmmmm..

35cm always looks like a briefcase to me......there's no doubt the size looks good on some people especially if you're tall but I think a 32cm would be plenty big enough to carry the few things you say you need during the day.

35cm always looks like a briefcase to me......there's no doubt the size looks good on some people especially if you're tall but I think a 32cm would be plenty big enough to carry the few things you say you need during the day.

I agree with S'Mom. In my opinion, the 32 cm Kelly is a beautifully proportioned and functional handbag. That said sometimes I do need to carry more stuff than my 32 can handle. On those occasions, I use my 37 cm bolide.

hey, I'm having the same dilemma now. Been going through the 32 or 35 or 32 or 35 questions... :smile: I'm one that need lots of space, so was actually contemplating a bolide or a 35 kelly. my heart always goes towards kelly, it's just such a work of beauty! I have a 28 sellier box, too small for me. Decided on a 35, and on the lookout for one.
After looking at your opinions, beginning to re-think again. Will a 35 look too casual and too huge?? hmmmm....mmmmmm..

My 35 Kelly in black is my most used bag. I have Birkins in both a 30 & 35 but they only get occational use as I kind of feel the 30 (while it holds everything I need to carry) looks to small and the 35 is too big & heavy.

My 28 Sellier Box Kelly is too small (and it's hard to get things in and out) and the 35 fits everything fine, but I know a 32 will hold enough for daily use.

Sometimes I feel like the H goldilocks.....this bag is toooo small and this bag is toooo big. So which one will be just right?:P

After reading your reply, I think you should wait for the 32cm, you will use it both in the day and at night. I don't think you should settle, your Kelly will find you.

It sounds totally childish, but sometimes I have just put the thought out there into the void, "come home to Mama, come home to Mama"! Eventually it always worked! :smile:

My 35 Kelly in black is my most used bag. I have Birkins in both a 30 & 35 but they only get occational use as I kind of feel the 30 (while it holds everything I need to carry) looks to small and the 35 is too big & heavy.

My 28 Sellier Box Kelly is too small (and it's hard to get things in and out) and the 35 fits everything fine, but I know a 32 will hold enough for daily use.

Sometimes I feel like the H goldilocks.....this bag is toooo small and this bag is toooo big. So which one will be just right?:P

Hehehe. So we are on e same rocking boat or rocking chair? Ö
Since u have 28 kelly, 35 Kelly, 30 and 35 B, hmmm wat r u missing? A 32 KELLY of coz dear!!

Hehehe. So we are on e same rocking boat or rocking chair? Ö
Since u have 28 kelly, 35 Kelly, 30 and 35 B, hmmm wat r u missing? A 32 KELLY of coz dear!!

Your so right, I should wait for the 32, I just hope I have the willpower to do that when they take out that juicy orange Kelly. I hope we get off our rocking boat sometime soon. :P

What color are you hoping for?

Your so right, I should wait for the 32, I just hope I have the willpower to do that when they take out that juicy orange Kelly. I hope we get off our rocking boat sometime soon. :P

What color are you hoping for?

I do hope so too!! Hmm e willpower thing, tempted I know!!
Looking for any rouge with GHW. Pls do let me know if I spot one anytime anywh oki!

Well ladies.....thanks again for all the advice and info. I went yesterday to see her. I was also carrying my black 35. When she took her out of the box I thought wow....she is GORGEOUS and she doesn't look that big. I asked my SA if she had a 32 for comparison and she did. I tried them both and the 32 just seemed so small to me. It looked just a tad bigger than my 28 Sellier.

So the 35 came home with me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her. In the bright orange color it looked great in the 35 size and didn't have the briefcase look a dark color would.

Of coarse....I also had to get a new scarf to go with her The Magic Kelly in the White, Orange, Grey colorway.....(I love that scarf and plan to get it in atleast one more colorway)!

I'll post some pictures of her later today....Thanks again!!!!

I saw and tried on an orange 35cm Kelly retourne in clemence last year at an H boutique... I was tempted to get it but it looked TOO big on me. I'm 5'4" and about 115lbs. I didn't like it at all on me. The popping orange made it even more obvious that it was big for my frame. When I declined, my SA offered me a 32cm BdM retourne in clemence. It was PERFECT!!

I just recently got a pre-loved 35cm Kelly Lakis in black box and toile. Surprisingly, my 35cm Lakis doesn't look too big on my frame. I think not only because of the style but also because it's black... it's not a color that pops too much like orange. I suggest you try on the 35cm orange first to see if it's THE ONE that you really want. If not, definitely wait until your 32cm arrives.... I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!! :love::love: