Help! Need Your Thoughts & Opinions!

I am deciding whether to keep it or leave it. They have been just sitting in my closet and I don't know what to wear with them!! Thanks for your help!

1. Lanvin Gladiator Platforms

img-thing.jpg
213.jpg

2. Pierre Hardy Silver Wedge Sandal
PG_15613_5142_FS.jpg
jessica_alba_gq_12.jpg

3. D&G
ddd.JPG
avril-lavigne-spiky-heels-dgtrl-145.jpg

:nuts: those 3 are the coolest shoes!! i would keep all of them.
you could use the pictures of the shoes worn by celebrities as inspiration. pair those killer d&g heels with skinnies and you will instantly look smokin hot!

:nuts: those 3 are the coolest shoes!! i would keep all of them.
you could use the pictures of the shoes worn by celebrities as inspiration. pair those killer d&g heels with skinnies and you will instantly look smokin hot!

haha thanks! When i passed by the window display i stopped and i caught myself staring at them for 5 minutes! a week passed and i was still thinking about them so i had to go back and purchase them. The SA told me that they came straight from the runway and that these were limited so i felt more lucky! so far I havent seen anyone with the same shoes (besides avril, pink, and that model chanel iman)!
I even have the matching belt
bbb.JPG

skinnies sounds good! but what top!?!?

I like the first two but if they do nothing but sit in your closet I would either return them, sell them, or donate them.

Yea, they've just been sitting in the closet. I like to keep em new and unused. Im weird. I can't return them and I am not thinking about donating them. I'm still deciding whether to sell em or not... As much as I like all of em, I have this feeling that if I do keep em, its going to sit in my closet for a longggg time ...

haha thanks! When i passed by the window display i stopped and i caught myself staring at them for 5 minutes! a week passed and i was still thinking about them so i had to go back and purchase them. The SA told me that they came straight from the runway and that these were limited so i felt more lucky! so far I havent seen anyone with the same shoes (besides avril, pink, and that model chanel iman)!
I even have the matching belt
bbb.JPG

skinnies sounds good! but what top!?!?

well i have been staring at your d&g for an embarassingly long time. i am not that into punk elements, but those heels catched my full attention! must say it again: the coolest shoes! you must keep them.
go for a simple oversized white t-shirt with a deep v-cut stuck ( is this the right word?) into the skinnes.
or wear it with a loose chemise. love the belt, but wouldn´t wear them together. just dress casual and laidback, anything flashy would way too tryhard and overdressed. hope this helps
example: ashley olsen
14276396annakarina61020rc6.jpg