Help! Need your girls's opinions!

As I recall, you are only 13 years old. I honestly don't think any of these shoes are appropiate for a 13 year old, especially the Loubout and Pigallili.

Last edited:
i think the pigalle are gorgeous but i just dont see anyone wearing them that often!
the nude VPs are gorgeous, and everyones always raving about how comfy they are plus youll be able to wear them loads with everything!
xxxx

Are you determined to wear a sky-high heel? The ladies' reactions here are indicative of how people IRL might respond to seeing a very young lady is such an overtly sexy and mature shoe. I think the nude patent Mater Claude would be a lovely alternative to the nude VP. It is so feminine and wearable but still undeniably classic Louboutin IMHO.

sorry, LH, i'm inclined to agree with the ladies above, but i'd also probably see red (not the shoe kind) if my daughter wore any of these as a young teenager so i may be biased. i like the suggestion by cts of a mater claude, if you are looking for a nice nude peep-toe.

sorry honey...I dont see a 13 yo wearing high heels in general, especially not CLs..why won´t you wait a little..if you´re already wearing these shoes as a child, there´s not much room for an upgrade once you´re a woman..;)

If I had to pick from the ones you have posted for a 13yo I would say the Loubout. BUT I honestly don't think any are appropriate for a very young lady. I love CTS's suggestion of a nude patent Mater Claude
MC.jpg

Are you determined to wear a sky-high heel? The ladies' reactions here are indicative of how people IRL might respond to seeing a very young lady is such an overtly sexy and mature shoe. I think the nude patent Mater Claude would be a lovely alternative to the nude VP. It is so feminine and wearable but still undeniably classic Louboutin IMHO.

:tup: