Help! Need your advice

ms007

For Love of Hermes
O.G.
May 17, 2009
So I was over the moon when my SA called me back in early November and stated that my bag that I had been waiting over a year for was being sent over from Paris and I should have it for the holidays. Yippee!! Fast forward to now...still no bag:shrugs: what do you think happened and has this happened to anybody else. So I guess I am being paranoid but could it be that Paris still has not sent it or the bag was sold while my SA was on vacation by some sticky finger SA? Just need some reassurance that it will come.....

I did ask him and all he said was that it did not come yet....but what if it was sold to someone else and he just doesn't want to sadden me? He is an excellent SA but like I said he did go on vacation twice in that time period. Was just wondering that when Paris sends notification about a shipment to a store, how long does it usually take?

I think it's just Hermes. My SA said they are just getting stuff that was supposed to be there last spring, like the Kelly Picnic and the Club Birkin. I know how you feel about the SA's with sticky fingers while yours is on Vacation. I'm sure it happens, but you still have a few days. I wish they would keep us better informed. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Just be patient, they work on Parisian time. It could also be in customs. One of our members just went through this and it was an error in the paperwork. Call Paris again.

So I was over the moon when my SA called me back in early November and stated that my bag that I had been waiting over a year for was being sent over from Paris and I should have it for the holidays. Yippee!! Fast forward to now...still no bag:shrugs: what do you think happened and has this happened to anybody else. So I guess I am being paranoid but could it be that Paris still has not sent it or the bag was sold while my SA was on vacation by some sticky finger SA? Just need some reassurance that it will come.....

I hope that this is not the case but I had two SO's that I know were sold --I was never called. If you are ordering through Madison.....................:hrmm:

it's so annoying when H does this but yes i think it has happened to a fair share of us.. i think your bag will come but it's just a question of "when".. hoping you get good news quickly!