help! need to spice up my collection

*xtina

O.G.
Jul 29, 2009
hey bagaholics :biggrin: !

ok - so i really would like something to spice up my little collection (take a look below) - i have all monogram! i carry my galleria gm every day so i was thinking either a new piece (wallet, etc), or maybe an accessory to spice it up. thoughts?
:tpfrox::yahoo:

I personally am a huge fan of Damier Ebene, but Azur is also very nice for warm weather and lighter outfits. I bought the Damier Ebene Saleya not too long ago, and it has become my favourite bag. If you have all mono, I'd definitely go for another pattern.

You should get a matching wallet. I love the mono Sarah wallet. I have the International in Damier, but the Sarah is more youthful and functional. It's a classic style you can use for years.

thanks for all the great suggestions!! :kiss:

im thinking a vernis would be fabulous! my SA said that the color can rub off though :tdown: i really like the combo of the monogram and the vernis do you think the mono would look as good with either the damier azur or ebene?

great ideas!!! my only issue is... im not much of a red girl. i wear alot of browns, pinks, teals, neutrals and earthy tones. so i was thinking about the bleu neut