HELP!!Need to pics of someone with F. Spy in Honey PLEASE

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I have been back and forth on this and I want to pull my hair out.

I am leaning towards the Spy in the Zucca print but am still thinking about the Honey spy.

I'm having a problem about this tan thing and matching. I have never seen the honey in person. That's making it hard.

If anyone has a honey spy can you please take pics of you wearing it? You would be helping me out GREATLY!!!

Please. I beg of you :P

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I don't have one but have seen them in person and the color is TDF! Have you done a search here? I'm sure there's some photos.

I have seen a pic of the honey spy alone. But never anyone holding it. It makes difference for some reason. :wacko:

I saw a pic with with Star3777 and her honey wisteria spy, but no one with their honey spy.

HELP HELP HELP

The SA says she can't hold it anymore after today for me. I HAVE to decide

Here is a pic of the honey Spy I bought and then returned only because I thought it was too big for me. It was a gorgeous bag though. I even contemplated keeping it just so I could look at it. If the price wasn't so high I probably would have kept it. lol. I never took a pic of me holding it. Sorry. But this pic gives you an idea of how gorgeous the bag really is in honey.

Go get the HONEY! It's the exact same shade as my Wisteria and the leather/color is STUNNING!:nuts: If I flip mine over it's the same as the honey!:love:

Attachments

• fendispy1.jpg
    fendispy1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 140
star3777 said:
Go get the HONEY! It's the exact same shade as my Wisteria and the leather/color is STUNNING!:nuts: If I flip mine over it's the same as the honey!:love:

Star,

Your wisteria spy is what started my back on my Fendi Spy quest.
I love love love your pic!!!
You are so cute and tiny you make the spy bag look huge :lol: .

I guess I'm stubborn or something but I really wish I could see somebone model the plain honey spy b-cuz I have a hunch that your wisteria is much more gorgeous than the plain honey.

I want to make sure I like it. I'm ordering it by phone from another state. Just want to avoid the hassle of a return if i don't like it. mail return can take FOREVER

star3777 said:
Star, your Wisteria bag looks fab on you!

iluvbags, I saw the Honey Spy in a Fendi store a few months ago. The color is beautiful - it would go with just about anything:love: