Help! Need to find the bag my mother loves!!

Nes

*V is for Vintage*
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Alright so I am in search of a bag...I know that it is a MBMJ softy leather bag, it looks sort of like the faridah but has an outside zipper. For my mothers sake it only has one handle...she goes crazy if there is two lol!! I am trying to find this for her for a christmas gift and it is really important because my mother NEVER buys a bag that is over say $50 and she really fell in love with this bag when she saw it a couple of months ago. So all of you MJ fans please help!!! Thank you all in advance!

here are the bags i'm thinking of that you could be describing:

img-thing

BGV01AS_mn.jpg

there are a few variations in the faridah style depending on the season in which it was released. hope you're able to find the right bag for your mom! i would try calling the mbmj boutiques. they're really helpful when it comes to locating bags.

^^You are sooo right!!! It's the first one! I know they have it in a lot of colors...can you tell me the name of this style? Thank you soooo much =)

the style name is "faridah." it does come in many, many colors. it was released for resort 07 too. if you go to marcjacobs.com you can see all the colors it is available in. the cordovan, ocean blue, and stone are my favorites.