Help need to decide!!!

1. Ok, I am getting my husband to the Coach store tomorrow and need to decide what he is buying me for our anniversary. Help me.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. #2, I prefer it in the leather but the sig is cute too! Happy anniversary

3. I like the sig better, but the leather is beautiful!

4. I have the first bag in black leather and in khaki sig/ebony leather. The shape/size of it works really well for me. It holds quite a bit without being too bulky. But, if I could get away with a bigger bag I'd definitely get the second one. I like that shape better than any of the others in the new Legacy collection.

The decision about signature vs. legacy is really a personal decision and I think you need to see them in person. I got my black leather bag first but I sat there in the store for over a half hour agonizing over which one to get. My SA was so helpful! I got the signature bag last weekend and I haven't carried that one yet.

My opinion? I'd get the second bag in leather.

5. If this was my first Coach, I would get the Signature. If you have many Coach bags and most are Signature I would get Leather, and vice versa. But if you have an equal amount, I would say base it on your wardrobe. I feel that Signature is a bit more casual and the leather can be construed as a more dressy bag. Or if this is going to be an everyday-for-as-long-as-it-lasts type of bag, get the leather since it will probably wear a bit better than Signature (though others might disagree with me about this and everything else I wrote!!)

I happen to like the second style better, cause I just LOVE those pockets!!

I am having the hardest time with all of the Legacy bags, because I only do nickel hardware, so I haven't been able to buy ANYTHING!! Plus, I broke my ankle last month and am having to pay someone to walk my dogs everyday at almost $400 a month for at least 3 months so it's a darn good thing I didn't rush out and spend $500+ on a new bag...LOL!!

Sorry, highjacked your post...but that is how I would choose. It's a very personal choice since they are both PHENOMENAL bags!

6. Get the second one. It is a little roomier and has the cute pockets. I had the first one and returned it - not as nice in person, as in the pictures. The other one is though. Lucky gal - Nice husband!

7. the 2nd one =]

8. I say leather...but I have very few signature things. I don't like to "show off" the signature....the few things I have that are signature are optic - so its subtle - or patchwork so there's a ton of stuff.

9. I have decided that he is going to buy BOTH bags and the matching wallets...and also a pair of boots and a horoscope charm. (okay, I pick the leather, but he's definitely at least getting the matching mini skinny to go with it)

10. i like the leather, the other one just looks kinda hmm iffy, screams COACH to me. I personally like the leather,.. goodluck!! hehe i cant wait to see pictures

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice