HELP! Need to decide -- Violet GGH or Violet GSH??

After viewing all photos, I'm definitely a fan of the violet with SGH. The GGH actually is a very regal color combination and a bit dressier IMO. The SGH is more edgy.

;)Wow, I love the gold now.
I only saw silver so far, but gold is definately more dressier,
the silver more edgier.
Go for what you like more.
Good luck, I want a daybag in this color.
:P

Here are some photos of mine if this helps. I do think you are right, the GGH does bring out the red.

Attachments

• Picture%20004.jpg
    Picture%20004.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture%20001.jpg
    Picture%20001.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 36
took a quick count...GSH -- 10 ; GGH -- 6

Please reverse 1 of those silvers to gold. I am sitting looking at a violet City with GSH. I love it but think that the purple is actually so dark and reddish that it would actually look superb with GGH. However, you can't go wrong because I think both will look great.

ok, well after looking at the pics more... I like both! each got their own character IMHO! so hard.... but I think with GGH its better to get it in a bigger style like the PT or Work rather than the city to avoid looking too "busy" as most people put it... whatever choice you make though I'm sure will be a stunner! good luck!

ok, well after looking at the pics more... I like both! each got their own character IMHO! so hard.... but I think with GGH its better to get it in a bigger style like the PT or Work rather than the city to avoid looking too "busy" as most people put it... whatever choice you make though I'm sure will be a stunner! good luck!

I must admit to having a sandstone Ciry with GGH and a Violet City with GSH. The gold doesn't look any more crowded on the City than the silver. They both look fine, although a First might be going too far. I am not sure???

I think the choice of gold or silver would relate to which looked nicest with the colour of the leather (as mentioned above I suspect violet is great with both) and how it fits with the other things you wear.