HELP! Need the style reference for the frog and fish coin purses!

jula

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Hi ladies and gents!

I need the style reference for the frog coin purse and the fish coin purse. Thanks to Mid and her excellent entry in the Style Reference Library I already have the code for the turtle coin purse.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help, it is MUCH appreciated! :woohoo:

jula, I have a blue frog..are these the numbers you need?
EPEV 2007 4154 C

Thanks a lot!! :hugs:

To be honest, I'm not really sure, the one from Mid's turtle looked like this:
113062 V1745 2072 and was on a paper that came with the turtle :shrugs:
But I'll call up my store tomorrow and will see what they can do with the style numbers.

Once again thanks a lot, I'll keep you updated...:tup:

By the way do you have a pic of your cute frog?

jula, here are more numbers from the tag....sorry, but I'm lame when it comes to figuring out how to post pics. I can barely use my camera. Don't get the poor sad frog from the Bal Harbour store. They sent it to me twice. The poor thing is really battered. Good luck!

114084 V1745 4873

0L000217214D7018

Hi ya jula!

I put the first line only in the reference section and mine actually looks like this;

113062 V1745 2072

0L000048571D5017
EPEV 2005 2896 A

And, I must say that I can't really tell if it's 2 or Z / 0 or O for some of them.

I remember some PFers have tried to put the leather codes info together (the one of the attempts is here) but I wasn't paying much attention to it, sorry and I think it turned out to be quite challenging.

In any case, hope you get more info on the fishy and froggy!!

I think the first six numbers in the first line are the "style" (so that would be 113062 for the turtle, and 114084 for the frog), then the second five letters/numbers are the leather (so whatever it is they are the same - V1745), and then the last four numbers are the colour (so 2072 for the ebano turtle, 4873 for the blue frog).

Absolutely no idea what the middle line means... and the last line obviously includes the date but not sure about the rest... so I think the first line is the most important!

I believe that I didn't get the separate tag for my fishie but hopefully someone else can confirm. I do have the one for my ladybug and I think I posted the first line in the style reference - I'll go and check.

Yup, so my red ladybug is 127940/V1745/6572 so I would take that to mean the ladybug style number is 127940, the leather is the same as the other two (whatever V1745 is) and the red colour is 6572 (again, whatever that actually is). And mine seems to date from 2004.

Hope that helps!

Thanks a lot LLANeedle, Mid- and BookerMoose!!!:smooch: You guys rock!!!

I called up my store today and they were able to track down a black turtle for me!!! It should arrive on Tuesday!!:yahoo:
Unfortunately they just can look up things in Europe and not in the US or Asia, so I won't be able to also get my hands on a frog...:crybaby:
If other TPF ladies are also interested in these coin purses and happen to live in Europe, there seem to be floating around a few ladybugs in soft pink shades and also one fish in rosé (which I am afraid to get dirty too easily)!
I'll have to check out ebay more often and see if a frog pops up there!

Once again: :ty:

Congratulations on "Blackie" - we look forward to seeing pictures when he arrives!!

I had them check out what was available in the US boutiques a while back and I think there were some nero, ebano and noce frogs and fish but no turtles - so definitely different stock on this side of the Atlantic!

Drat. I've been looking for a turtle forever... Oh well.

Hey beauxgoris!
Where are you living? I'm probably tomorrow at the store to pick up my turtle, I can ask them to run a search for another one in Europe if you want to... Just tell me whtat color you prefer!

Tha's really interesting info about the frogs BookerMoose... I wonder if Bottega does ship stuff from your little side of the world to mine:hrmm:
I really would also like to have a frog! We'll see, I'm gonna ask the ladies at my store tomrrow!!:graucho:

Congratulations on "Blackie" - we look forward to seeing pictures when he arrives!!

I had them check out what was available in the US boutiques a while back and I think there were some nero, ebano and noce frogs and fish but no turtles - so definitely different stock on this side of the Atlantic!

I saw a pale pink fish and a brown frog at the SF boutique on April 16th.

Here "it" is! I picked it up at my store yesterday and it was less expensive than I expected it to be!! :yahoo: And I'm lovin it!:love:

Attachments

• CIMG1281.jpg
    CIMG1281.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 136
  • CIMG1284.jpg
    CIMG1284.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 121
  • CIMG1285.jpg
    CIMG1285.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 182