Help, need some speedy advice.

1. I'm looking for an winter bag and i'm loving the damier speedy. I alreay have the 25 in mono so iwould like a thirty now. I've made some pictures of the stuff that i always carry (yess is smoke i'm really stupid) + keys that are not pictured. Sometimes i carry a bit more like a bottle of water and i might get a small umbrella (they have really cute ones at H&M right now). I put a cardbord in my 25 to prevent it from sagging because i don't really like it.

Do you think i carry enough stuff to use a speedy 30 and would be able to prevent the sag a little? Thanks.
    IMG_8645.JPG

IMG_8649.JPG

IMG_8650.JPG

IMG_8646.JPG

IMG_8648.JPG

2. You could also put something on the bottom to control the sag. I use an Eluxury catalog.

3. It doesn't look you carry enough stuff for it not to sag. You might still need a catalog or cardboard at the bottom.
    How about a epi 30? the shape will stay!

4. I don't mind to put a cardbord in it, i also have it in my 25. I just don't know if my stuff will float in the 30 or look silly

5. If you're worried about the 30 sagging just put cardboard in the bottom. I think you have enough there to justify the 30. plus its nice to have a difference size in a different bag :smile:
    Go for it!

6. I had a similar dilemma. I don't really carry much with me so I thought the 25 would work perfect.... Now, I still think the 25 would hold my things perfectly but when I actually was able to hold the 25 it just looked too small up against me so I ended up with the 30.

I've had the 30 for a few days now and I do feel like my stuff is just floating around inside, but I did order myself a purseket which will hopefully help that a bit, plus I am looking for a nice piece of cardboard for the bottom. I'm also thinking about getting myself a nice day planner to take up some room as well, but the last thing I want to do is make my bag heavy.

So, after saying all of this, I have hear that the damier speedy 30's will hold it's shape better then the Mono 30's.

Here are some pictures of what I'm currently carrying in my Mono speedy 30.

A cosmetic bag, small umbrella, sunglasses in the case, wallet, digital camera in it's case, keys, phone...

IMG_1202.jpg IMG_1207.jpg
  7. To me that looks like you'd stuff a 25. I'm sure you'll enjoy the purseket, keeps things from flopping around and a little more organized.

8. I actually think I like the look of the 30 better in Mono Canvas, I think you could make it work, and it will give you the opportunity to put more in the baf as needed...

9. Thanks alot for posting everybody. Neptune, I doesn't look that empty to me. I used a shoe box in the bottom of my 25. I rounded the corners and duck taped them.

10. I think that I carry less than you and I still opted for the 30. I had the 25, but I exchanged that for the 30. It is nice to have that extra room if needed because I do have 3 kids.

11. I normally wouldn't carry that big of a cosmetic bag (the one I normally carry is much smaller) and I JUST got that umbrella from TjMaxx just so I could fill up some room in my 30.

I'm looking forward to trying out the purseket though. I had no idea what color to get but I ended up going with the London Plaid.

12. Which looks better the mono speedy 25 or 30? I just ordered the 30 but, everytime I see the 25 I seem to really like it more in terms of shape. Did I make the right decision going with the 30?

Sabine do not apologize for the smokes I am sure that there are many of us of the site. It is a bad habit but, a gal needs vices and handbags!!!! I want the Daimer has well is looks so classy. I will follow the thread to see what the LV experts have to say.

p.s. I love the touch of gucci!!!!

13. I personally like the mono in both the 25 and 30, where I prefer the damier speedy in a 25. I know if I were to ever get a damier it would be in the speedy 25.

14. Tnx guccci gal. I like the 25 and 30 in mono the best. I like the 30 in damier. The 25 looks a little more chique to me. You just can't escape you have to get both sizes, you can order the 25 in damier.

here's a pic of me with the 25 when in just got it. I'm 5'6 and a size 12
    IMG_7671.JPG

15. i think the Speedy that does not sag much are the Epi or Multicolour speedys.....i have the Epi mokka 25 and it doesnt sag as the canvas ones

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice