Help! Need some opinions from young ladies regarding the Mirior Pochette.

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
I scored a Silver Mirior Pochette today it was the last one my LV will get.I picked it up to give to my best friends 17yr old daughter.The problem is I'm not sure she'll like it:shame: .I know she loves purses but up till now she's only carried D&B,Vera Bradley and some lower cost bags.Do you gals think this gift will be to over the top?

omg. wow!! you guys must be reallllly close to each other, or just very very generous. none of my moms friends have ever given me anything even remotely as extravagant (not to say that their gifts arent good!)
im fourteen, and i cant wait to open my miroir pochette under the tree!
if i was her, i would be delighted
ask her mom if she will like it...
if not, keep it for yourself, because it is an incredible investment!

omg. wow!! you guys must be reallllly close to each other, or just very very generous. none of my moms friends have ever given me anything even remotely as extravagant (not to say that their gifts arent good!)
im fourteen, and i cant wait to open my miroir pochette under the tree!
if i was her, i would be delighted
ask her mom if she will like it...
if not, keep it for yourself, because it is an incredible investment!

SAME HERE!

Yes, it's over the top. Maybe you can get a classic like a speedy. I think it's like someone who never had NY pizza, and you take them to some super secret place you know that's not so standard instead of taking them to patsys/lombardis/diFara/Grimaldi's

Hmmm...the miroir line isn't a line for everyone, so it's very hit or miss as a gift. You might want to go with something more classic from the mono line that she can use on a more daily basis...?

Thanks for your opinions.I had a talk with her mom this morning and I've decided to surprise her with a mono lockit instead.
She will get a bit more use out of that one in the long run.