Help need some discerning eyes!!

Loubies046.jpg

These seem really versatile to me. A pair of nice tortoiseshell sunglasses, some jeans, a nice blouse :tup:, it's a super easy outfit.

Honestly though, tortoiseshell is not a substitute for black in my book.

No, I didn't wear the tortoise. Those are two different pairs I posted. One is the tiger blue karey and the other is the tortoise NP. I was saying the tiger blue karey was very subtle and could be paired w/ black though.

wow, thanks you guys, I didn't realize it was the same shoe, but it makes sense. And babypie, thanks for the modeling pics. And Ash, they look stunning, how lucky to have both. Are they a bronze heel and tip, or is it gold? Did they only come in one variety or could the ones on the bay be gold and yours bronze? Babypie, you are sure yours are gold? I think I would prefer the bronze tip better, but it just may be the way they are photographing. Hard to tell in pics.

I can't even see the tip in the 2nd photo honestly. Maybe the NP from NM had a bronze tip and heel and the VP from Saks had a gold tip. I never saw the VP in person though so I can't say for sure.

Mine are definitely bronze tip and heel though. I don't remember if the tortoise is gold/bronze to be honest. I'll look later. lol

If you are buying them Ebay, just ask the seller what color the tip is.

I can't even see the tip in the 2nd photo honestly. Maybe the NP from NM had a bronze tip and heel and the VP from Saks had a gold tip. I never saw the VP in person though so I can't say for sure.

Mine are definitely bronze tip and heel though. I don't remember if the tortoise is gold/bronze to be honest. I'll look later. lol

If you are buying them Ebay, just ask the seller what color the tip is.

I did, sorry, i was just impatient!

wow, thanks you guys, I didn't realize it was the same shoe, but it makes sense. And babypie, thanks for the modeling pics. And Ash, they look stunning, how lucky to have both. Are they a bronze heel and tip, or is it gold? Did they only come in one variety or could the ones on the bay be gold and yours bronze? Babypie, you are sure yours are gold? I think I would prefer the bronze tip better, but it just may be the way they are photographing. Hard to tell in pics.

Yep, they are gold.

thanks babypie for clarifying. I think you are right. I think the ones on the bay have the gold tip. Maybe the VP's had gold and the NP's bronze? I do love them and have to decide what to do. Problem is, just like everyone else, I love too many shoes for my own good. And while I am looking for the tortoise, I need to find something NOW! KWIM?

Whew, at least I am not crazy. I thought the two shoes were the same so I got worried when I saw all of the posts talking about two different shoes.

Asha, love yours. I am being tempted by a pair on fleabay right now...they taunt me :graucho:

You should get them if it's your size! They're so unique and beautiful.
Whew, at least I am not crazy. I thought the two shoes were the same so I got worried when I saw all of the posts talking about two different shoes.

Asha, love yours. I am being tempted by a pair on fleabay right now...they taunt me :graucho:

I love those shoes! I myself was trying to avoid them until I found the tortoise VPs. Now I'm trying to see if I want them since I have my HG. As usual - THANKS A LOT ASHA - I didn't know they came in a NP. Now I have to have these. Gotta stay off these boards!!!