Help! Need help in deciding which bag to get

picolo

Sep 16, 2006
1. Treesje Black Monaco Satchel (credit: shopemilygrace.com)

EGR02252.jpg

2. Treesje Red Asher Satchel (credit: lunaboston.com)

19356-ProductInfoSize-Front.jpg

3. Treesje Black Asher Satchel (credit: revolveclothing.com)

TESJ-WY41_V1-BIG.jpg

4. Sabina Dark Grey Leather Satchel (credit: urbanoutfitters.com)

14149587_07_b

5. Gryson Black Woven Namesake Large Tote (credit: mickmargo.com)

291_1_.jpg

Your feedback is much appreciated!! Thank you!

I'm kinda leaning towards the Monaco satchel myself, for practical reasons, but I'm still on the fence. In terms of design I like the Gryson and Asher Satchel most, but I'm not really feeling it, you know what I mean?

I'd say the Black Asher or the Red one...and my 2nd choice would be the Monaco. I am biased right now because I am loving my new Black Asher. I've had many many Grysons and while I adore the Bags, this is not one of my favs. I would say the Treejse rivals the quality too.

I'd say the Black Asher or the Red one...and my 2nd choice would be the Monaco. I am biased right now because I am loving my new Black Asher. I've had many many Grysons and while I adore the Bags, this is not one of my favs. I would say the Treejse rivals the quality too.

Lexie, do you have a closeup of your Asher Satchel to show the details of the leather? The black color doesn't look like a solid black to me - it looks more like a greyish black.

3,1,4 in that order..not a fan of the others. I think it might be a tie between 1 and 3 but I love gold hardware with black so loving the zipper details on the 3rd bag.

I am loving the Red Asher (silver hardware) as my first pick with the Black Asher coming in 2nd.

I like the Asher better than the Monaco but I am looking at it how it would fit into MY closetful of bags.

IF I didn't own ANY bags and I had to pick just one, I would go for the Black Monaco as my staple.