Help Need Archive Coach Bag picture Satin mini top handle in Plum

1. HI!
    I am a coach fanatic and have several of them, some new with tags, My husband and I are wanting to put an addition on the house so we want to pay off our debt before adding more on....Anyways I am going to sell a couple bags and I am looking for an archive site where I can find a good pic and description for The satin mini top handle in Plum, the one with the rhinestone hangtag and buckle.

Does anyone know where I can find this, I tried google images and it gave me a real small pic. Google Image Result for http://di.image.eshop.msn.com/img/mapimg/2674/8975A.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.
    THanks,
    Annmarie

2. Do you know the serial number of the bag? That would be really helpful.

3. Yes, I have it at home (obviously in the bag) I will post it when I get in from work

THank you

4. The stock photo is in black. :sad:

[​IMG]

5. Thanks, I've seen the stock photo's in silver, pink, & black...I used to have a saved photo of the plum but I got a new computer and didn't save it to the new one....

I guess I will just take a pic of it myself, I was just being lazy.....

Annmarie

6. That's the madison top handle with rhinestone bag. I saw one in that color on eBay but got outbid. I own that in silver.

7. Thanks everyone, I have changed my mind on selling it so I don't need the pic after all.......I am selling a purple satin hamptons hobo with the pom poms though that is NWT if anyone is interested

Annmarie

8. ^ selling is not allowed on the forum.

Also if you're putting it on eBay (or selling anything on eBay), I suggest taking your own pictures anyways because it'll deter people from bidding on your auction if you use a stock photo.

9. Thanks, I didn't know that. I was already thinking I would just take a new photo of it myself anyway........I don't have to now as I can't bring myself to part with it,

Thanks
    Annmarie

10. ^ yea, its a beautiful bag. I am in love with Coach's evening bags

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice