Help need advice/opinions

lvjess14

Sep 30, 2014
I finally went and purchased my very FIRST LV neverfull in the DE! I was so worried about the price increase that I went and bought it now I'm worried that I won't enjoy the purse because of all the negative reviews, I'm worried I'll always be worried about the handles. I was also considering the monogram with the cerise interior but was worried too much about the patina. PLEASE help me decide if I should return it/exchange it/ keep it.

I didn't get the DE because I was worried about the cracking handles. I ended up getting the DA (I got mine a few years ago) but I don't mind a patina, it's beautiful.

I have DE and it has been fine... no cracking. I would say use it and enjoy it.... if it cracks LV is well aware of the problem, exchange for a mono at that time. Vachetta is not as scary as many people make it out to be! It is not supposed to stay the way it looks when new. Enjoy your new bag!

I finally went and purchased my very FIRST LV neverfull in the DE! I was so worried about the price increase that I went and bought it now I'm worried that I won't enjoy the purse because of all the negative reviews, I'm worried I'll always be worried about the handles. I was also considering the monogram with the cerise interior but was worried too much about the patina. PLEASE help me decide if I should return it/exchange it/ keep it.

Do you realize you said worried 5 times! ;)
Relax and enjoy you bag girl!

I have DE and it has been fine... no cracking. I would say use it and enjoy it.... if it cracks LV is well aware of the problem, exchange for a mono at that time. Vachetta is not as scary as many people make it out to be! It is not supposed to stay the way it looks when new. Enjoy your new bag!
This! :smile:

I say if you're that worried you need to exchange it. Or return and think on it awhile. It's better to be sure and pay a little more than trying to hurry up and save a little and be second guessing yourself, or not loving the bag you bought. I love the mono NF and love the cerise interior also. Just think it through and be so happy with your decision. No regrets.

Relax and enjoy your bag. I've had mine for 4 years and it hasn't cracked. If it does, I will be happy with the thought that I have enjoyed it for so long and it won't break anyway.

If you like the DE keep the DE. I have had mine for years without any issue at all! Of course those of us without issues don't post threads that read "All is well with my DE NF".

Also, as another poster said, relax and enjoy your bag! Don't take this stuff so seriously...there are still starving people in the world...now, that is something to worry about...

if you like the de keep the de. I have had mine for years without any issue at all! Of course those of us without issues don't post threads that read "all is well with my de nf".

Also, as another poster said, relax and enjoy your bag! Don't take this stuff so seriously...there are still starving people in the world...now, that is something to worry about...

+1!

If you like the DE keep the DE. I have had mine for years without any issue at all! Of course those of us without issues don't post threads that read "All is well with my DE NF".

That's a great way of looking at it (re: people without problems don't post). I just bought a DE MM and love it so much I want the GM too! Though I've never been one to buy into the whole MIF is better thing, my MM is MIF and is such wonderful quality that I don't know how anyone could ever have an issue. Therefore I have started to worry that maybe those people who complain about MIU bags are right and I've been wary of buying the GM because of this haha. But you never know unless you give it a shot, and I'm not a mono fan--especially for work!

That's a great way of looking at it (re: people without problems don't post). I just bought a DE MM and love it so much I want the GM too! Though I've never been one to buy into the whole MIF is better thing, my MM is MIF and is such wonderful quality that I don't know how anyone could ever have an issue. Therefore I have started to worry that maybe those people who complain about MIU bags are right and I've been wary of buying the GM because of this haha. But you never know unless you give it a shot, and I'm not a mono fan--especially for work!

I think there are good and bad batches no matter where it's made. I don't think a whole factory of MiU will all have flaws but the MiF factory all come out "perfect." I've had issues no matter where it's made, personally.

OP.. I think you are being a bit paranoid. If it bothers you that much return it until you are sure that is what you want. All these price increases do is make people run around like :panic::panic::cray::cray:. If you didn't get it before the last price increase, jumping to get it before the next price increase and still not being sure of it.. is still not worth saving "some" money. I'd def return until you are certain you want the DE or you want mono and not just because you are scared. This is your first LV so I understand you are worried but trust some of us who have been collecting for years and have more bags than we want to admit. This being uptight about your new bag will go away or else you won't ever get to truly enjoy it. Good luck.