Help: Need advice on Taryn Rose & Cole Haan Sizing

Krazee4Coach

Sep 6, 2007
Hi all,
I saw some Taryn Rose and Cole Haan's shoes on the net that I like. Can anyone tell me if they are true to size? I normally wear size 7.5 pumps for Bally and Nine West and size 8 boots. I have wide feet. What size would you recommend I get for these two brands? Thanks.

Hi all,
I saw some Taryn Rose and Cole Haan's shoes on the net that I like. Can anyone tell me if they are true to size? I normally wear size 7.5 pumps for Bally and Nine West and size 8 boots. I have wide feet. What size would you recommend I get for these two brands? Thanks.

Cole Haans pretty much run true to size. I generally wear a true 6.5 and I've got several sandals and pumps in that brand.

I only have one pair of Taryn Rose flats that I bought at Nordie's Rack and not sure if they were a sample pair but I was able to fit in a size 6.

Taryn Rose are designed by a former orthopedic doctor, so they tend to have reasonable toe room. If you usually go up a 1/2 for shoes because of the toe box, you may not need to do so for this brand.

Hm, I have wide feet too (maybe even extra-wide?), and I normally wear a 9.0 - 9.5. Cole Haan normal width 9s are too small for me, but 9.5 are okay. The 10s are way too big. At boutiques they have them in wides, and those fit a lot more comfortably.

I only tried on one Taryn Rose in a 9 at Nordstrom Rack, and it was painfully tight. I couldn't get my feet in.

I size half a size UP for Cole Haans. Their Nike Air line is truly amazing. I have a few shoes from that line one of them is 3.5" snakeskin sandals, I walked a mile in them and my feet felt ok!

I have shoes in both brands. I wear a size 6 and the Taryn Rose are definitely TTS. My Cole Haans are pretty much TTS, but are a bit tighter than more other size 6 shoes.