Help: Need advice on Taryn Rose & Cole Haan Sizing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    I saw some Taryn Rose and Cole Haan's shoes on the net that I like. Can anyone tell me if they are true to size? I normally wear size 7.5 pumps for Bally and Nine West and size 8 boots. I have wide feet. What size would you recommend I get for these two brands? Thanks.

2. Cole Haans pretty much run true to size. I generally wear a true 6.5 and I've got several sandals and pumps in that brand.

I only have one pair of Taryn Rose flats that I bought at Nordie's Rack and not sure if they were a sample pair but I was able to fit in a size 6.

3. Taryn Rose are designed by a former orthopedic doctor, so they tend to have reasonable toe room. If you usually go up a 1/2 for shoes because of the toe box, you may not need to do so for this brand.

4. IMO both brands run TTS for me at least! :yes:

5. They both run TTS for me, but I have narrow feet.

6. In general, I'll wear a 7.5-8.0. I have two pairs of Cole Haan Fionas and they are size 8.0 and fit perfectly.

7. Hm, I have wide feet too (maybe even extra-wide?), and I normally wear a 9.0 - 9.5. Cole Haan normal width 9s are too small for me, but 9.5 are okay. The 10s are way too big. At boutiques they have them in wides, and those fit a lot more comfortably.

I only tried on one Taryn Rose in a 9 at Nordstrom Rack, and it was painfully tight. I couldn't get my feet in.

8. I size half a size UP for Cole Haans. Their Nike Air line is truly amazing. I have a few shoes from that line one of them is 3.5" snakeskin sandals, I walked a mile in them and my feet felt ok!

9. I have shoes in both brands. I wear a size 6 and the Taryn Rose are definitely TTS. My Cole Haans are pretty much TTS, but are a bit tighter than more other size 6 shoes.