Help! Need advice on matching purse/shoes/outfit

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my first time on this site, I found it looking up pics of stars to try to find out what I can do with what I own for a "business casual, jeans ok" day with co-workers at a museum trip we are taking on company dime.

I want to wear my brown leather sandals with a 2" heel (very comfy for being on feet all day), all my other nice heels are black, but not comfy for all day wear. I could probably get away with tennis shoes, but I want to look nicer than that.

I have jeans, black or grey salcks.

I have the following color assortment of tops that could work: blue, black, red.

Purses: red leather (just bought it on a whim), cream leather, black Liz Claiborne leather and cotton with LC in rainbow colors all over, and a jean-blue and white pattent leather.

Thanks ahead of time for any and all advice.:shrugs:

2. If the jeans are dark denim, wear those with the sandals, red top, and cream leather purse. :tup:

3. Thanks, I have dark and light , so I'll do the dark!!!

Thanks!!!