Help! Need advice on black LV work bags...

Mischka7211

Feb 26, 2014
I just accepted an offer for my dream job and I would like to treat myself to a new work bag to celebrate [emoji851] I will be making a trip out to the LV store near here on Saturday so I need some advice ASAP! I am looking at three bags and would really appreciate it if you could share any advice/experience/opinions especially since I can't seem to find much info on tpf regarding the first two:

Kleber MM
Lockme Cabas
Black EPI Neverfull

IMG_1490617477.510912.jpgIMG_1490617487.528765.jpgIMG_1490617495.112836.jpg

TIA for any help you can give [emoji4]

Reactions: iLuvBeauty
[QjUOTE="Mischka7211, post: 31196827, member: 481251"]I just accepted an offer for my dream job and I would like to treat myself to a new work bag to celebrate [emoji851] I will be making a trip out to the LV store near here on Saturday so I need some advice ASAP! I am looking at three bags and would really appreciate it if you could share any advice/experience/opinions especially since I can't seem to find much info on tpf regarding the first two:

Kleber MM
Lockme Cabas
Black EPI Neverfull

View attachment 3647479View attachment 3647480View attachment 3647481

TIA for any help you can give [emoji4][/QUOTE]
i just bought the epi neverfull in fuchsia as my work bag! I love it--it's light and roomy and the pouch is super useful if you just need to step out of the office for a bit. It's big enough that you can put papers and your laptop in. The leather is pretty hardy so you don't need to baby it. Also I like that it's not obviously LV!

I picked fuchsia bc it's a surprisingly neutral color and would go with my very neutral office clothing palette (ex: navy, grey, black)! IMG_1490622596.731799.jpg

Thanks for the responses! I don't need to carry much but I would like to be able to fit an A4 folder in. Does anyone have experience with the Kleber MM? That's the one I'm leaning towards but I can't seem to find reviews or wear/tear feedback anywhere...

Thanks for the responses! I don't need to carry much but I would like to be able to fit an A4 folder in. Does anyone have experience with the Kleber MM? That's the one I'm leaning towards but I can't seem to find reviews or wear/tear feedback anywhere...
I do not of course but I have seen a you tube video on it . The woman bought her Kleber for work as well . Check it out ! This may help you :smile:

[QjUOTE="Mischka7211, post: 31196827, member: 481251"]I just accepted an offer for my dream job and I would like to treat myself to a new work bag to celebrate [emoji851] I will be making a trip out to the LV store near here on Saturday so I need some advice ASAP! I am looking at three bags and would really appreciate it if you could share any advice/experience/opinions especially since I can't seem to find much info on tpf regarding the first two:

Kleber MM
Lockme Cabas
Black EPI Neverfull

View attachment 3647479View attachment 3647480View attachment 3647481

TIA for any help you can give [emoji4]
i just bought the epi neverfull in fuchsia as my work bag! I love it--it's light and roomy and the pouch is super useful if you just need to step out of the office for a bit. It's big enough that you can put papers and your laptop in. The leather is pretty hardy so you don't need to baby it. Also I like that it's not obviously LV!

I picked fuchsia bc it's a surprisingly neutral color and would go with my very neutral office clothing palette (ex: navy, grey, black)! View attachment 3647583[/QUOTE]

That color is really pretty! I was thinking black because it goes with everything but now I think fuchsia is definitely a good option too

Reactions: Loubies89
U can't go wrong with neither, but I have a question for u which may or may not make a diff. How are u commuting to work? If u drive then getting a huge bag may become a unnessesary for you. I have Epi NF in Cocliquot (sorry not sure if spelled correctly) and my commute to work is 1.5hrs via public transportation. I love that bag because It fits a lot including water, umbrella and my lunch - however I don't wear this bag anywhere else due to the fact that it's HUGE!! It doesn't slouch as monogram NF and looks oversized if I take it out to go shopping for example. I am 5'7 for a reference - HTH

Oh and congrats on ur dream job!!!!

Great news about your job. I use an epi neverfull in lilac as one of my main work bags, my uniform is all black so I didn't want a black bag as well. I carry a lot in it and walk to work and the size, weight etc doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Mischka7211
It would really depend on the nature of your job and whether or not you need to carry documents around. The Kleber has my initial vote since it's so chic and understated, but the NF would be a good option if you find yourself often carrying a lot or tend to bring work home with you.

U can't go wrong with neither, but I have a question for u which may or may not make a diff. How are u commuting to work? If u drive then getting a huge bag may become a unnessesary for you. I have Epi NF in Cocliquot (sorry not sure if spelled correctly) and my commute to work is 1.5hrs via public transportation. I love that bag because It fits a lot including water, umbrella and my lunch - however I don't wear this bag anywhere else due to the fact that it's HUGE!! It doesn't slouch as monogram NF and looks oversized if I take it out to go shopping for example. I am 5'7 for a reference - HTH

Oh and congrats on ur dream job!!!!

Thank you! I'm not sure if I will be driving or taking public transport yet because we are still looking for an apartment/house. I'm torn between getting a bag that I will strictly use for work or a bag that I could use in my free time as well. I already have a few LVs that I can use in my free time but I am having a hard time justifying the price of some of these Epi bags if I can only use it for work. Decisions, decisions [emoji4] Thanks again for your input!

It would really depend on the nature of your job and whether or not you need to carry documents around. The Kleber has my initial vote since it's so chic and understated, but the NF would be a good option if you find yourself often carrying a lot or tend to bring work home with you.

Thanks for your advice! I don't often carry many documents because I have a separate laptop bag. However, it would be nice to be able to fit a stiff folder in on occasion. I'm torn between the Kleber and the NF now! The Melie in noir caught my eye as well but I'm not sure if it fits into a formal workplace (suits and ties).

I just bought a Kleber, it was an unplanned one. I wanted a Tuileries Besace so much, asked my SA to order it for me. But once i arrived Lv store, i bought Kleber. I always love Epi bag. And i don't bring Kleber to work, i have a Speedy B Idylle for work, i just brought Kleber for shopping on weekend and plan to bring it out if there was any special occasions or events. Love the bag itself, put it standing and the bag doesn't stay out of shape :smile:

Reactions: Mischka7211