Help :) Need advice finding a wallet. Bought my 1st piece of LV, Damier Speedy 30...

I bought my Speedy a week ago, and now I am interested/CRAVING a wallet to go with my Speedy. I am not sure if I can wait till August to get the wallet from the LV store in Hawaii, or just get it it from the LV store in Seattle. I kind of like the idea of getting on the Hawaii heatstamp with the hibiscus on it.

Which wallet would you suggest? I usually carry 8 or 9 cards, bills, some change, but not a whole lot. I also carry a few checks ripped from the checkbook so that I don't need to carry the whole thing, and some receipts from shopping.

What style would you suggest from your own experience, which style and if you like the wallet in the monogram/damier canvas, or the vernis.

Any help would be wonderful. Thanks ;)

I love a red wallet when you open the speedy-how about the red epi pochette-love this wallet. I use it with all my bags a it just pops when you open your bag.

I use it often to run for lunch with my friends as well as errands like a clutch.
Its a very sturdy wallet-its epi leather after all!
I contemplated the red zippy but prefer the snap, I would get agravated, zipping and unzipping .Besides , no worries of a broken zipper ever!
Whichever you decide-a LV WALLET IS MY PERSONAL FAVORITE PIECE OF LV THAT YOU REALLY GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH!:tup:

POCHETTE wallet is my favorite! Zippy is also nice.

For your bag, I'd suggest the Damier or Azur pochette wallet (a bargain at $495!!) OR a red epi pochette or Zippy wallet OR the pomme vernis zippy.

My favorite LV wallet is the Koala. It holds 9 credit cards. it is compact and it has an ID window

th_P4130600.jpg