Help! Need a new small bag for summer!

OsloChic

O.G.
Jul 15, 2013
My trusty Mulberry Lily is out this summer being repaired by Mulberry(new chain). So I find myself in need of a new small bag for summer vacay and I'm stomped. Any suggestions for a classy or cool(not too cute) colorful small bag, under $1000 or so? I've looked at the A.P.C. Half moon/Andrea bag but they're sold out and in boring colors! Blue, green or pink would be [emoji108][emoji4]

Ysl blogger bag, its tiny but it holds a card holder(it has few card slots inside but I still carry an extra), iPhone any size except plus, a pack of tissue, a car key fob.

Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir Mini or LC 2.0 crossbody. Both are glorious, smooth and soft leather, simple designs and especially the LP Mini comes in a range of colors!

Ysl blogger bag, its tiny but it holds a card holder(it has few card slots inside but I still carry an extra), iPhone any size except plus, a pack of tissue, a car key fob.

That is really pretty! I had now idea it was so "cheap". I think my local department store just got a new batch of ysl, will need to check that out asap!

Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir Mini or LC 2.0 crossbody. Both are glorious, smooth and soft leather, simple designs and especially the LP Mini comes in a range of colors!

Oh wow yes the crossbody does come in lovely colors, and such a nice price! I don't know how available longchamp is here in Norway but I'm going to have to check! [emoji106]

Oh wow yes the crossbody does come in lovely colors, and such a nice price! I don't know how available longchamp is here in Norway but I'm going to have to check! [emoji106]

Are you in Oslo? The store locator tells me there's a store that sells LC in this address: http://storelocator.no/store/oslo/steffen+eftf/4508
I wonder if it's accurate? It's been a few years since I was in Oslo so my memory isn't really sharp.

Are you in Oslo? The store locator tells me there's a store that sells LC in this address: http://storelocator.no/store/oslo/steffen+eftf/4508
I wonder if it's accurate? It's been a few years since I was in Oslo so my memory isn't really sharp.

I think it is actually, but I've never been in that store it's like an "old lady" place I think[emoji85] But mature ladies do like classy pieces so they could definitely have longchamp! Thanks again[emoji119]

I think it is actually, but I've never been in that store it's like an "old lady" place I think[emoji85] But mature ladies do like classy pieces so they could definitely have longchamp! Thanks again[emoji119]
Old ladies have good taste! :biggrin: If you can't find LC in Oslo but are traveling international, then you could try checking out airport tax free shops. Stockholm has both a LC store on Biblioteksgatan 1 as well as a store-in-store at NK. Both have a good selection of styles and colors. Only takes 4 hrs by train and doesn't cost much to get there! If you fly, Arlanda has a LC store. As far as I know, Gardermoen doesn't have one.
I hope you get your hands on something you really like! :tup:

Reactions: beachkaka
IMG_1496277964.495648.jpg
Got my cross body leather bag from an Australian brand 'The Daily Edited'. You can customise with your initials embossed on the bag. They offer free worldwide shipping.