HELP! Need a crossbody bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am in search for a crossbody type handbag that serves the purpose of putting typical items in such as wallet, phone, makeup bag etc. Plus on top if I go out with my 2 young girls I can use it to put their sippy cups snacks etc. I recently purchased the Gucci Boston Sukey bag and fell in love with it. However when you wear the bag cross body in which that is what I would like the bag for running errands with the kids it sits a little high on the hip. I just got it last week and haven't used it yet but have found it not to be perfect in length. Wished the strap was longer so the bag would sit lower. I have nylon bag from Prada, but doesn't fit as much. Any moms out there that have a bag for the same purpose that can shed some ideas. My price range is flex (under $1500) and needs to be user friendly and light weight and black.

Thanks for your ideas in advance ladies.

2. hi!
    Please search our Handbags & Purses Forum, lots of threads about this there :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.