HELP! Name of this vernis color?

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
This wallet is from my mom, and I've been trying to figure out what color vernis this is?

Is it "rose"?

Thanks in advance! :heart:

Attachments

• pink1.jpg
    pink1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 49
  • pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 41
  • pink3.jpg
    pink3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 40
hmm that is a interesting color.....just by seeing your thread headline I was thinking you might of been talking about the marshmellow pink or the peppermint...but I've never seen this one.....hmmm now i'm curious

I'm 99.9% sure that is rose pink Vernis. Depending on how old the piece is, and how much it may or may not have been exposed to light, the lighter Vernis colors can change their shade ever so slightly. For example, baby blue Vernis sometimes will turn into a greenish blue from its original pastel blue (bummer, because it's so pretty!). HTH :flowers:

keb7332 said:
I'm 99.9% sure that is rose pink Vernis. Depending on how old the piece is, and how much it may or may not have been exposed to light, the lighter Vernis colors can change their shade ever so slightly. For example, baby blue Vernis sometimes will turn into a greenish blue from its original pastel blue (bummer, because it's so pretty!). HTH :flowers:

Thanks! I found some similar "rose pink" pieces on ebay, and the colors match up. I havn't seen many items with this color, so it's good to know that rose vernis does exist :shame: