HELP! Mylockme BB in noir or greige ??

Skdatway

Sep 11, 2020
So I’m pretty set on the mylockme bb but I’m so torn on which color. I think the nude/greige is stunning but I’m worried about color transfer since I do wear jeans often and want an everyday bag. The black I think is super versatile but also is it too plain for how much money I’m dropping on it?

D7831977-F736-4F86-B097-68EC7E9DAE7B.png

7BAE171F-B6E5-4120-AF2C-FE87A96F8053.png

Reactions: LilOshawott
I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. That being said, the lighter color will definitely be prone to color transfer. Another consideration is the hardware color. Do you wear more gold or silver? Personally I don't see how the black could ever be accused of being plain. It's stunning with the silver logo and chain. Good luck with your decision!

I would say it depends on how many black bags you already have in your collection. If you already have one that could serve a similar purpose that will bag will, then I’d do greige. If you don’t really have any black bags, then I’d go for the classic black.

I would say it depends on how many black bags you already have in your collection. If you already have one that could serve a similar purpose that will bag will, then I’d do greige. If you don’t really have any black bags, then I’d go for the classic black.

I just sold my gucci marmont bag (black) so I’m def in need of a casual everyday bag. I have a lot of other black bags but they feel too formal for just running out for errands/eating (chanel classic flap -black, lady dior - black) :\ such a hard decision!

I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. That being said, the lighter color will definitely be prone to color transfer. Another consideration is the hardware color. Do you wear more gold or silver? Personally I don't see how the black could ever be accused of being plain. It's stunning with the silver logo and chain. Good luck with your decision!
I definitely wear more gold jewelry. I live in California too so I feel like the nude can work in the winter since it’s pretty sunny. Just wondering how prone to color transfer it is/is it easy to clean off

Reactions: hart88hart
I just sold my gucci marmont bag (black) so I’m def in need of a casual everyday bag. I have a lot of other black bags but they feel too formal for just running out for errands/eating (chanel classic flap -black, lady dior - black) :\ such a hard decision!
I would go with greige then. I wouldn’t really worry about color transfer too much. The mylockme leather is more of a pebbled leather which is very easy to clean, and condition if needed. And even if you did get color transfer it’d be pretty simple to fix with the right leather cleaner...and if REALLY needed touched up with a matching leather paint. If it were vernis leather, then I’d say stay away from light colors as patent leather is very difficult to fix once color transfer happens.

I definitely wear more gold jewelry. I live in California too so I feel like the nude can work in the winter since it’s pretty sunny. Just wondering how prone to color transfer it is/is it easy to clean off
Then it sounds like the Greige is a good choice for you. As far as transfer goes it's hard to say. I don't have any bags in that color. I do have a couple in Galet and have not had problems with those at all. But I did have a Bagatelle in Dune Empreinte and it was terrible. If you don't wear dark denim then it probably won't be an issue.