HELP! my yellow joli's have MAJOR heel slippage

Aug 7, 2006
I think i just have trouble with slingbacks and d'orsays bc i have no heel and my feet are narrow and no arch...the length on the joli's are perfect but when i walk, its like i'm wearing mules bc they are flopping around not holding my foot in at all...i've tried the dr scholl's heel grips AND the foot petals on the ball of my feet but they arent working...

what can i do? i LOVELOVE LOVE these heels! can a cobbler put anything or do anything to help me? i REALLY don't want to have to part with these

thanks noe! by the way, did you end up getting the helmuts? i received mine yesterday and I ADORE them...they are so so so beautiful and best of all, fit my feet perfectly without any heel grips, padding whatsoever...now THATS a first!

I have the same problem with d'Orsays and slingbacks. I just don't buy them. Or if I do get a pair of slingbacks, I make sure that I walk around the store for a while. I have heard stories of people's slingbacks flying off their feet.

i would see if a cobbler can either put the leather in the back like noe suggested or a piece of elastic like the back of slingbacks sometimes have. to "catch" your heel...