Help! My wallet peel off in 3 days!

liemissha

Apr 30, 2014
Hi im new with chanel and i need help with my new small wallet in red lambskin (it such a beautiful wallet), i purchased it 3 days ago in bangkok, thailand, and now it peel off on the corners, is it normal like this??

What should i do? Now im back to my country, i hope they have an international service.

Anyone has suggestion or same experience?

Here the pictures
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400211117.670832.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400211156.507596.jpg
This is the other corner
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400211206.669425.jpg

Do you live close to a Chanel store? If yes, you should take the wallet there together with the receipt and they should be able to help you. The wallet looks defective.

Lamb skin has such issue. Really piss with it. My extra mini lamb has the same issue after I worn it once. Phobia on lambskin now.:smile:

Omg ur extra mini lamb has the same issue? So how is that? Can they change it for you? I also never buy lambskin before, but decided to try the wallet because of the softness of the skin, and i thought wallet will be inside of the back so wont have any problem like the bag, but surprisingly only in 3 days got something like this

Lamb skin has such issue. Really piss with it. My extra mini lamb has the same issue after I worn it once. Phobia on lambskin now.:smile:

Omg ur extra mini lamb has the same issue? So how is that? Can they change it for you? I also never buy lambskin before, but decided to try the wallet because of the softness of the skin, and i thought wallet will be inside of the back so wont have any problem like the bag, but surprisingly only in 3 days got something like this

Do you live close to a Chanel store? If yes, you should take the wallet there together with the receipt and they should be able to help you. The wallet looks defective.

Yaa there is one chanel store in my city, okay i will try that, seems no other way, i just cant believe how fragile lambskin or maybe this case only happen very seldom.
Thanks for ur advise, I will try.

I bought it in Paris and I used once after it started peel therefore I couldn't exchange. But not as worst as yours.

I believe it's too late to exchange, but you can bring it to Chanel store to fix this. Lambskin has such problem sometime. I only have one lambskin flap, and I avoid lambskin product from Chanel.

So i went to chanel store and they only can help to report it but not to fix this. If i want to fix it they have to send it to paris, will take time i guess. So i decided to let it go.
Thanks for all feed back ladiess :smile:

Looks like some form of abrasion? Did it perhaps rub against something in your purse such as keys? I would definitely look into what Chanel can do for you, although lambskin is a pretty delicate leather. :sad: