help my to authenticate this present please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For future reference, questions like this should be posted in the authentication thread at the top of this part of the forum. :smile:

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that it looks like a fake to me. That style number is for a completely different bag, and the bag just looks all wrong for being an authentic Coach. Let's see what the more expert people have to say.

thanks a lot.. i am new here..:blush: i will post it in the authentication thread.. sorry... i thought i was fake too :cursing: .. i wanted to know because i wanted to sell it but i would never sell a fake item.. i rather give it away..
thanks again

That's okay, don't worry about it. It was just a future reference kind of thing. Welcome to the forum. If you ever have any other questions, please definitely feel free to ask!

Welcome to tPF!

It's fake. The lining is wrong, it has pleather trim and the style number is incorrect. That style number corresponds to a scribble tote. Like Stophle said, please post your authentication requests in the Authenticate This thread in the future. :yes:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/authenticate-this-coach-21893.html

Also, the cut of the creed patch and the stitching around it are really sloppy, Coach creeds (except for the old Sonomas) are shaped and sewn perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.