Help! My Sperone has a loose stitch.

Brendutch

Jun 28, 2015
image.jpg image.jpg Hello, everyone! I'm enjoying my Sperone backpack soooo much. But today I noticed that one of the stitches got loose. I know it is not the end of the world, and I will go to LV as soon as possible. But I want to know if this is a quick repair. What do you think? TIA.

Brendutch

Jun 28, 2015
Not a quick repair! My Sperone is traveling without me to California to get fix. It may take up to three months! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Already missing her!

manda331

May 4, 2015
View attachment 3652209 View attachment 3652211 Hello, everyone! I'm enjoying my Sperone backpack soooo much. But today I noticed that one of the stitches got loose. I know it is not the end of the world, and I will go to LV as soon as possible. But I want to know if this is a quick repair. What do you think? TIA.
Same exact spot stitching came loose on mine too! I owned it for about a week and had used it 5 days in a row because I was so excited about it! That evening is when I noticed it! LV was great and returned due to defect. Wondering if ya'll still own or love this backback? An more trouble with the stitching on the top flap again? How are the straps holding up on the bottom of the bag sewn to canvas? I'm really wanting to try it again but still I'm hesitant... Thanks!
Not a quick repair! My Sperone is traveling without me to California to get fix. It may take up to three months! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Already missing her!

Brendutch

Jun 28, 2015
Same exact spot stitching came loose on mine too! I owned it for about a week and had used it 5 days in a row because I was so excited about it! That evening is when I noticed it! LV was great and returned due to defect. Wondering if ya'll still own or love this backback? An more trouble with the stitching on the top flap again? How are the straps holding up on the bottom of the bag sewn to canvas? I'm really wanting to try it again but still I'm hesitant... Thanks!
Hi! I still have it, and love it! The bag is holding up well. I use it constantly, and have had it for almost two years . The straps are a beautiful honey color. Also, the stitching problem was resolved . I wish LV comes with a DE Sperone! Good luck!

manda331

May 4, 2015
Hi! I still have it, and love it! The bag is holding up well. I use it constantly, and have had it for almost two years . The straps are a beautiful honey color. Also, the stitching problem was resolved . I wish LV comes with a DE Sperone! Good luck!
Thanks for the update!!! Good to know :smile:

Reactions: Brendutch