help...my SA didnot/forgot to give me the white slip w/the barcode on it - big deal?

chicklet1982

Aug 8, 2011
hi ladies i dont know if im just making a big deal about it but my SA forgot to give me the small white card where the barcode is written on it....do i have to go back to the store and ask for it or do you think its kinda not a big deal at all and it will just be a waste of time....i have been thinking about it coz i bought the bag last nov.:confused1::thinking: i just felt its not complete without it.

Last edited:
You can always go back and request for it. No worries. I did it before too. I always feel my lv's be incomplete without a box/dust bag/receipt/yellow card/white item code card or anything that should comes along with it. :lol:

thanks nice to know im not the only one feeling the same way....actually im too shy to go back since i bought it last november and if ever i have to travel an hour or more because of the traffic just to go back to their store:girlsigh:

i didnt recieved one for my damier azur neverfull mm and when i went back to them. They told me that i wasnt suppose to get the bar code card number. When i told them i got it for all my other purchases. They just told me "oh the people that gave it to you didnt know they were suppose to keep it." This was a beverly center.

i didnt recieved one for my damier azur neverfull mm and when i went back to them. They told me that i wasnt suppose to get the bar code card number. When i told them i got it for all my other purchases. They just told me "oh the people that gave it to you didnt know they were suppose to keep it." This was a beverly center.

wow thats confusing :confused1: i got my white bar code card on my first purchase....now im confused whether we should or we should not receive it on our purchases.:shrugs:anyway thanks for the input ;)

So far for all my purchases from the store except one didn't give me the white bar code item card, but after I called the customer service the lady over the phone says I can just go to the shop and ask for one, just bring along your receipt will do. As for boxes are upon request.

I just bought the west minister pm for my mom at neiman Marcus Louis vuitton At topanga and they didn't give me the white bar code slip again. They say they don't give it because the prices changes and other stuff. And all I need is the re odor that says the name

It's not a big deal. I don't think the customer is supposed to receive the white tag anyway, it's for internal purposes only. As long as you get the dust bag and care booklet you should be fine.

When I picked up my Rayures Vernis items yesterday, they were already boxed so after a quick inspection by me, my SA rebagged them and I signed the slip and left...But the security alarm went off..so I had to go back and she unboxed everything and removed BOTH the security tag AND the white bar code slip...reboxed and walked it out for me. The ease with which she removed them lead me to believe that the customer isn't supposed to get the bar code slip...It was the first time I even really noticed the slip to be honest, not sure if I have gotten them on previous purchases...