HELP ! MY PASSPORT COVER TURNS OUT OF ITS SHAPE.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

I purchased this cover passport at the Ferragamo store on January 2016 in Sydney. I believe its made by embossed calfskin leather.

I have accidentally dropped it into the water for a few second but I promptly picked it up. It was lay down in the dry area and I used the small towel to swipe the water away. One side of the cover still remains normal however the other side turns out of its shape. Do you know why and how to fix it?

Can you guys please help. Thank you

Attached Files:

2. My fendis 2jours had a similar slight dent in her (the material of yours looks similar- like saffiano leather) and I stuffed her with tissue into shape, and the next day the dent was gone. If I were you I'd put a passport in the case to ensure it's the right shape and then put it in or under a heavy book for a few days. It might just work!

3. #3 Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016

Thank you for your help. I did try but unfortunately it wont work :sad:.