Help! My OnTheGo got smashed

lvandme98

Aug 3, 2020
My fiance was laid off from his tech job in March and we he had to pack all our stuff up and move in with my future MIL for a while. She lives in a cramped apt which meant we had to put our nonessentials in storage. Long story short, we got our apt back and when I was unpacking I saw the plastic bin I put my bags in cracked and my Onthego got smashed. The sides look wavy and it makes me want to cry as this was a birthday present from my fiance.

Is there anything I can do to save it? I am on the verge of tears.

patty_o

Mar 15, 2020
Sorry to hear that! :sad: Any pictures to see the damage?
Also, a bag organizer might help to get its shape back.

Reactions: Zoffen

Fifoz

Jul 24, 2015
Egypt
The same thing happened with my sister's onthego as it was smashed while she was coming back from her vacation in thailand in March, 2020, just right after covid and all airports shut up, she sat on the Exit seats and the flight attendant forced her to put her bag in the luggages compartment. After she arrived (a 7h flight) she found the bag all smashed and wrinkled and wouldnt stand on its own, she was devastated, the next day she put a big fluffy blanket inside of it and used the blow dryer and the hand held steamer on the canvas, and the wrinkles disapperead and the bag regained its old shape again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: bubablu