help my nudo ring broke

flower

O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
hi , yesterday I put of my nudo ring and it felt on the floor and BROKE!!!
Has anybody had that same experience? I like to know what I have to do.
In a few days I go to the shop and ask them, but maybe there is somebody had the same accident and can help me for advice. Thanks.
I am really sad because I saved the money to buy it.

I'm sorry that your ring broke. Are you referring to Pomellato? If the stone fell out they can fix it for you. At my shop, they'd send it back to Italy so the wait is pretty long. If the stone broke, I don't think there's anything they can do about it. I was warned at the shop that these semi-precious stones can crack and chip if you're not careful with them, and if that happened, they wouldn't be able to fix it.

hi, its broken from the ring,so I can put stone ( it is blue topaz) on the ring but there is a little piece left in the ring.The edge is very sharp so I thought they can lime it?! or maybe put an new stone in it? It is POmellato.

so it sounds like the stone fissured completely. it my assumption is true they would have to replace it with a new stone. if that is practical money wise or easier to get a new ring altogether i do not know. but it also sounds it may be a case for your insurer given the ring was insured (again depends on the price of the ring and if that would be ok or if it would be better to just pay it yourself in case the insurer would raise your pemiums drastcially )

I have 3 Nudo rings and, cross fingers, I haven't had accidents with them. I would definately take it to Pomellato and enquire what can be done. Good luck!!

hi,thanks for all your replays. I went to the shop yesterday and they sending it to pomellato in Italy.They said they never saw a stone broken like this and maybe there was already a crack in the stone. They think Pomellato will replace it with a new stone.and that lt cost me money but not the same amount as a new ring. I will let you know if I have more news.

I am glad to hear they are taking care of it. I have two nudo rings and have always been a bit worried about them after hearing someone's stone fell out. If the stone was already cracked, they should replace it free, no?