Help!!! My New Speedy 35 has a boo-boo!

Thanks for your help guys. Melikemochi- you're exactly right, there is still one little thread on there, but there are three other ones that are just sticking out.

And I can use one of my other bags, but I just love this one so much!!!

THREE other ones?!?! :wtf: I would definitely bring it back then and request an exchange. I've had mine awhile so its understandable one thread will come loose and stick out but if its a 3 week old bag and three threads are sticking out... theres something wrong.

THREE other ones?!?! :wtf: I would definitely bring it back then and request an exchange. I've had mine awhile so its understandable one thread will come loose and stick out but if its a 3 week old bag and three threads are sticking out... theres something wrong.

There's nothing wrong with the bag - the bag is in perfect condition. It's just the end of the stitching that's loose in the handle. The base of the thread is secured.

I didn't read everyone elses posts, but DON'T take it anywhere besides LV. If you have someone else fix it and LV can tell, then they will NOT ever touch it again. It will, for lack of better words, VOID your warranty!