Help! My Mulberrys scuffed omg

I'm sure you can get some gel in different shades, to help mask it ... Not sure where I've seen it, though ... Ordinary Collonil Gel should help, though. Any pics? X

Thanks all I will try the gel first and will try to post pics xx I like my bags to look good have had the bag for a few years but never noticed the scuffing till today.Thanks for your advice x:biggrin:

I'm sure you can get some gel in different shades, to help mask it ... Not sure where I've seen it, though ... Ordinary Collonil Gel should help, though. Any pics? X

I think woly cream comes in different shades (as well as neutral), not sure if that's what you're referring to? I've only ever used the neutral one, but I think others have tried the coloured ones on their bags.

I think woly cream comes in different shades (as well as neutral), not sure if that's what you're referring to? I've only ever used the neutral one, but I think others have tried the coloured ones on their bags.

I have used the woly cream on a silky snake Alexa where there was some scuffing. It is excellent. It nourishes the leather as well as conceals the scuffs. :smile:

Here's the pictures!

q3TPWm2.jpg

QnbzcGs.jpg

Hmm, you'll need to be very sparing with any coloured gel (agree with Lady F that Cognac is the closest to oak, btw) as the bag is nicely aged. If you're not careful, it will be at odds with the rest of your Bays and you could end up with peculiarly dark corners! I'd probably be tempted to accept the rubbing as natural ageing and go with the neutral gel, which will enhance and nourish the leather without giving it the appearance of a fake tan! ;)

Only my humble opinion, though ... :smile: